Posts Tagged ‘YHWH’

Jesus had not an iota of divinity in him

February 26, 2010

http://network.nationalpost.com/NP/blogs/holy-post/archive/2010/02/17/ian-hunter-to-dust-we-ll-all-return.aspx

It is stated above:

“Christians believe that Jesus Christ was the divine clothed in human flesh.”

I don’t agree with the so called “Christians” who believe in the above superstitious creed of Jesus being God.

Jesus had not an iota of divinity in him; not a single attribute of God Allah YHWH was in Jesus. Jesus was a man through and through.
Jesus did not create a new Sun, a new Moon or a new Earth, literally.

Did he?

Everything remained the same as done by the Creator- God Allah YHWH since inception.

It is only a superstition of the followers of Paul called “Christians”- a misnomer, as they hardly believe anything Jesus or Mary believed in.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

“How old was Jesus Christ when he died?”

February 11, 2010

Paarsurrey edits/revises the answer.
Courtesy: wiki.answers.com

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_old_was_Jesus_Christ_when_he_died&action=edit

We do not know for sure the exact age of Jesus when He was crucified, but He was probably 33 years old.

Here is the argument. Jesus was baptized which means he was not a “Christian”. But the reason He was baptized was to “fulfill all righteousness,” (Matt. 3:15); Jesus never mentioned that reason, Matthew was not innocent, so could be wrong.

He had to fulfill the legal requirements for entering into the priesthood after the order of Melchizedek (Psalm 110:4; Heb. 5:8-10; 6:20); that would have made Jesus a Jew; not a “Christian god”.

Priests offered sacrifice to God on behalf of the people. Jesus became a sacrifice for our sin (1 Pet. 2:24; 2 Cor. 5:21); if we would have sinned ; what our sins had to do with Jesus’ sacrifice or to any priest.

To be consecrated as a priest, Jesus had to be: 1) washed with water – baptism – (Lev. 8:6; Exodus 29:4, Matt. 3:16). 2) Anointed with oil – the Holy Spirit – (Lev. 8:12; Exodus 29:7; Matt. 3:16).

Jesus was a Christian god; if he was innocent he need do any such thing. Additionally, He may have needed to be 30 years old, Num. 4:3, “from thirty years and upward, even to fifty years old, all who enter the service to do the work in the tent of meeting.” Therefore we can conclude that Jesus began His earthly ministry at the age of 30. Since it went on for 3 1/2 years before Jesus was crucified, it is safe to say that He was 33 at the time of His death Jesus (the man) was crucified at the age of 33.

Jesus was though put on Cross, yet he was delivered in near-dead position.

• I’d say he was 24 at best.

• There are some Muslim traditions which say Jesus died a natural and peaceful death in Sirinagar, Kashmir, India, at the age of 120/125 years.

• Scholars estimate he was born 2-7 BCE and died 26-36 BCE. The Scholar are human beings; they should revise their estimates.
• Keep in mind, 2,000 years ago the average life-expectancy was less than 20; even then people could live well beyond an old age.

he was not 33 years old they don’t know exactly what was the age and it don’t say that in the bible

Since the Bible is specific about time, Christ would have been 33 1/2 years old when He was crucified, or 33 yrs., 6 mos.

Bible is not a sound source of history. The scriptures tell us that He died on Passover, so by using simple math, we can count BACKWARDS 6 mos. from Passover (roughly the middle of March) and determine His date of birth also, roughly the middle of September…Well, the scriptures could be wrong, the are supposed to be written by faulty human beings.

This last entry is pretty accurate; but remember: he also had an earthly existence for some 33 & a half years and also a heavenly preexistence before he came to live as a man on earth, and starting out life as a human baby. He is referred to in the Holy Scriptures as: “the first born of creation, and the son of God.”It is wrong to say Jesus was first born; physically. All things were created through him after he came to be. “I came to be a master worker along side my Father…..” Given that understanding, Jesus would have to be many millions of years, and probably billions of years old. No wonder he was so wise!

Meditating on these facts as we know them from the bible will help us understand the meaning of him being a mighty god, but not almighty God; god Jesus never was and he never claimed to be as such literally.

He is the son of God, an actual direct creation of God; Jesus was not a son of God; also, this is only possible if Mary was a wife of God; since that was not the case; Jesus could not be son of God literally. Therefore he is not God. He is the image of God, figuratively yes, as we would say a son is the image of his father. Yet a son is not in reality the father. Therefore the Father, Son, And Holy Spirit are one in purpose, but not three parts of one entity.

We don’t have to use this terminology cooked by Paul; it is a faulty terminology The Father, or God, the Creator, was most commonly known by the name of Jehovah. Some refer to him from the Hebrew as YHWH, and think it is wrong to utter God’s name aloud. What is wrong is ‘to utter God’s name in vain.’ We are to say His name with reverence and deep respect. Jesus model prayer referred to or known as ‘the Lord’s prayer’ says: “Let your name be sanctified,” or “Hallowed be thy name.”

I have made some changes; for more accuracy the editors should read the book “Jesus in India” by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_old_was_Jesus_Christ_when_he_died&action=edit

I thank wiki.answers, for giving an opportunity to me to revise the article.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

I deny deity to Science and the Scientists; if any

February 11, 2010

http://forum.richarddawkins.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=109230&p=2719722#p2719722

paarsurrey wrote:

Hi friends

I am an ordinary man in the street. I don’t have any claim to scholarship or any piety. I respect scientists; they are intelligent people; they discover and invent things and I am thankful to them. I buy things from the market discovered and invented by them and I am entitled to use those things as I have paid for them. I am grateful to the technicians and other artisans who make things convenient for me and I pay them for their services. I enjoy sports and I pay for that. I enjoy artists; they paint beautiful paintings; and I do pay for their paintings if I like to buy them. They are my partners in my life; but I don’t think I have any reason to prefer one for the other. Why should I consider a Scientist to have any hegemony over me? Science is not the whole of human life; it is only a part of it. The Scientists never create anything from nothing; they only discover things that are very much already in existence in the Universe. I respect the Scientists but I admire, thank and gratify the Creator- God Allah YHWH who had in fact created everything in me and around me. I think I have a right to do so. Am I right?

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

the PC apeman wrote :

Yes, science is just a way of knowing and knowing isn’t the whole of human life. More to the purposes of this forum, do you claim to have a way of knowing other than science?

paarsurrey wrote:

Hi friend the PC apeman

I think science is a product of philosophy; rather it is one branch of philosophy, please correct me if I am wrong. Knowledge could be acquired by many means never ever limited by Science or patented by the Scientists. I consider this Universe as the Work of the Creator -God Allah YHWH; yes science is a good faculty of human beings; but it exists only as the Universe has a system in its creation which alludes to a Creator of it, in my opinion. Had the Universe not been created / evolved in a natural system; the Scientists would have not been able to bring it in a system or create a system in it? Science, therefore, presupposes things in a system and not chaotic.

Another source of knowledge, to me, rather a superior source is Revelation from the Creator- God Allah YHWH.

When I pay the customary fees to my Physician for the treatment he has given to me; what more morally I am supposed to do or feel about him? After all the Physician is not my god; he gives treatment to me not from anything created by him; but from things already in existence; courtesy the Creator- God Allah YHWH.

I deny deity to Science and the Scientists; if any

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

Without providence from the Creator; humans would have long been extinct

February 11, 2010

http://forum.richarddawkins.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=108849&p=2719169#p2719169

[quote=”dionysus”]
paarsurrey’s argument in which he claims that we cannot create gods and that gods are required for humans to exist.[/quote]

Hi friend Dionysus

Please let me revise your sentence.

My argument is that it is the Creator- God Allah YHWH, who has created the human beings and the rest of life; so it is wrong assertion that humans or other creatures could create the Creator-God Allah YHWH. The Creator is only ONE; and due to the different languages, the names are different. It is the Sustainer or Creator who sustains the human beings and they exist. If the Creator had not provided everything the humans need; the humans would have long become extinct; they would have not survived.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

Quran- the Revelation of systems like unto the Universe

February 10, 2010

http://forum.richarddawkins.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=108741&p=2717417#p2717417

Paarsurrey wrote:

Hi friend Astreja
So you only attempted to make one and could not accomplish it; just made a sentence or two.

Astreja wrote:

The part that I paraphrased here in the forum is a very abbreviated version. The original is probably about 500 words long, and a bit more poetic.
I simply didn’t see the need for a longer book. As ADParker pointed out above, I said everything that I thought needed to be said.
I am, however, a professional transcriptionist and copy editor and a writer of both fiction and non-fiction. If I wanted to write something the length of the Qur’an, Book of Mormon, or New Testament, I estimate it would take me no more than a month and a half.

Paarsurrey wrote:

Hi friend Astreja

For the time being; you have only written about 500 words; not long as you have stated but short, in my opinion. It could be at the most be considered as a passage; not a book. You might be a fiction or a non-fiction writer; I am not jealous of that, but I think no publisher worth the name would take it as a book or agree to publish it. I think you yourself would be open to agree to it.

I will speak here only for Quran; it is a systematic Verbal Revelation; learnt by heart, as a sentence or more were revealed on Muhammad by the Creator- God Allah YHWH. Muhammad himself committed this Revelation to his memory and from him his companions did. And this system continues forth unimpaired till our times and in future also. Quran was never a written book sent down literally by God Allah YHWH from the skies. So primarily Quran is a Verbal Revelation as the word “Quran” suggests means and conveys.

It is however the genius of Muhammad (peace be upon him); that though he was himself not well-versed in reading and/or writing, that he felt the importance of writing in the times to come in the world; so side by side as an auxiliary or secondary measure, never as the original in the first place; he also did whatever was possible to record this revelation in writing, so that the both always exist supporting one another. This is another meaning; that this Verbal Revelation, having a system in it, in a would-be sense committed to writing was also called a book.

I think this much is sufficient for the time being lest ……

Peace to Atheists, Agnostics, and the Anti-Theists and others.

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

“Word become flesh”- a wrong notion of Catholics Protestants if taken literally

February 10, 2010

https://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/2009/03/16/jesus-is-no-savior-of-christians-if-he-couldnt-save-himself-death-on-cross/#comment-912

somethingcrazy Says:

If you want to see that Jesus created, then just check out the first verses of John’s gospel:
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning”

paarsurrey Says:

Hi friend somethingcrazy

I thank you for participating in the discussion.
Please go through the passages quoted by you again. I don’t see Jesus’ name mentioned in them; if I have missed please underline Jesus’ name in them.

I think it is only a guess of the Catholics Protestants that Jesus’ name has been literally mentioned there; maybe it is just another phenomenon, which John, only a human being wrongly took up like that; nevertheless it is not binding on others to subscribe to John’s mistakes or his wrong views or concepts.

I think it is a mistake of our Christian friends to make Jesus a god; like our Hindu friends have made Krishna a god, in my opinion.
But for Paul; Jesus truthful followers would have never taken Jesus to be a god. Matthew, Marks and Luke did not mention that Word has become flesh.

You might have spoken many words in your life. Did you ever see that any of your Word has become flesh? Your Word would have never even smelt like flesh. It is your tongue and lips and your throat made of flesh that help one to make words, and of course the teeth made of bones, which helps to make the words. The reverse phenomenon never happens, in my opinion.

It is just a mistake of John, or those who wrote for John that they thought otherwise, in my opinion.

Jesus never thought like this; how could he had claimed to be god when he knew that he literally created no new Sun, no new Moon and no new Earth. It is only an accusation of Catholics Protestants against Jesus that Jesus claimed to be literally god.

Jesus could have asserted himself for his claims and reasons more clearly and in a straightforward manner. Whom Jesus as a god had to fear about? Jesus needed no self-appointed spokesmen like Paul or Church, in my opinion. Since Jesus was not god so he did not claim it unequivocally.

I love Jesus for his wisdom. Jesus feared nobody except God Allah YHWH whose humble servant Jesus was, in my opinion.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

Man could create God; if man could create his parents

February 7, 2010

http://forum.richarddawkins.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=106309&p=2705903#p2705903The day Man created god

Adco wrote:

I find the following hypothesis more plausible than most others I have come across.

When man acquired a consciousness and could therefore think things like where did we come from, and he came up with the concept that some god must have put us here, that is the time that god came into existence.

I propose therefore that Man created god

Paarsurrey wrote:

Hi friends

I don’t agree with adco; it is creating a myth, in my opinion.

If man could create his father and mother of whom he is so certain to be born; then he should think of creating god. One cannot create one’s father and mother and very naturally thinks them his parents; so the same way one should rationally and naturally believe in the Creator-God Allah YHWH. Has ever a man thought that he has been born without parents?

I don’t think so.

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

False Prophets are always killed in terms of Torah

January 31, 2010

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4657&p=93401#p93401

manfred wrote:

But the prophet, who being corrupted with pride, shall speak in my name things that I did not command him to say, or in the name of strange gods, shall be slain. Deuteronomy 18:20

This verse of the Torah tells us that false prophets should be killed. It is an instruction, not an explanation on how to recognize false prophets.

Paarsurrey says:

Hi friends

It is not an optional thing; it is a commandment that must be followed.Please read Deuteronomy again; it is a must .
The false Prophets have always been killed, otherwise the verse becomes meaningless. It is for this that we maintain that Jesus was not killed on the Cross; the Creator-God Allah YHWH planned things in such a way that Jesus survived against all odds; and finally he made good his escape to India.

Or

Please quote the verses from the Torah and the reason from Torah verses where explanation has been provided to recognize false prophets from the truthful ones; you won’t find any, in my opinion, except the one I have already mentioned that false Prophets are killed.

Catholics Protestants to take it seriously; no derision or ridiculing like the un-natural Atheists Agnostics, please.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

faith is neither a leap in the dark nor a blind-faith

January 30, 2010

“Substance and Strong Dreams…”
http://pmespeak.com/2010/01/29/substance-and-poweful-dreams/

Pmespeak wrote:

Faith is a substance of hopeful Prayer and powerful Dreams. Faith is not a blind leap into the dark; believing in something just for the sake of believing; or for the sake of being positively hopeful.

Paarsurrey wrote:

Hi friend pmespeak

I agree with you. Productive faith is neither a leap in the dark nor a blind-faith. It is the consistent and steadfast path/way of the Prophets Messengers of the Creator- God Allah YHWH who were rewarded by Him by His Word of Revelation. In fact these righteous persons were the cream of humanity whose constant search for truth and prayers did bore fruits. The future of humanity and peace indeed rests on following these persons with confidence. Such persons came in all the nations and the regions of the world. We see that if Judea and Arabian Peninsula were enlightened with the revelation of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad; the Persia was illuminated by Zoroaster and the Cyrus the Great; China was guided by Buddha, Confucius and India by Krishna and now lately by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908- the Promised Messiah, the Second Coming of Jesus and the Imam Mahdi.

We should be guided by all these truthful persons.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

Jesus created nothing; he was no god

January 28, 2010

https://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/2010/01/22/punishment-for-claimants-of-divinity-in-jews-from-moses/#comment-895#comment-895

paarsurrey Says:
January 28, 2010 at 2:43 pm

Hi friend sch

Now see my friend; how many prophecies of Jesus you have mentioned in your post (which I have described as ocean of words); I have counted them to be 25 in number, if not more. So that makes Jesus a good Prophet Messenger of Creator-God Allah YHWH and that is all.

It proves that Jesus was not a god. Had Jesus been a god; then you would have mentioned things created by Jesus? Jesus did not create anything; everything was as before him.

If you want to prove Jesus to be a creator-god; mention things he created; Jesus did not create anything. Please mention as many things created by Jesus at least 25 of them like Sun, Moon and Earth; not even one of these.

The sign- the biggest one of Jesus, was that of Jonah- the Prophet; not of any god or of the Creator.
I think, now you understand and agree with me.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks


%d bloggers like this: