Posts Tagged ‘Torah’

“What is the correct way to interpret the Bible?”

October 31, 2017

Thread: “Did Jesus and or John the Baptist believe in Trinity? ”

Debating Christianity and Religion Forum Index -> Islam

 Post 21: 

—— wrote:
How do you identify which parts were added later? What is your method?

paarsurrey wrote:

Some of them I give below:
1. Jesus was a Jew, he followed the teachings given by Moses so anything in the NT Bible that is against the teachings of Moses, is not from Jesus.
2. Jesus metioned things in the usage of Torah of Moses, so anything Jesus said is to be interpreted from the usage of Moses’ Torah.
3. YHVH’s on attribute is All-Wise, so anything against the normal or against the reason/wisdom or the common sense is not from YHVH whom Jesus believed and addressed as God-the-Father.
4. The most ancient Bibles reportedly didn’t have them but the later versions show them. The textual anaylasis of the Bible done by the scholars point them out.

And there are other points which I mentioned in the thread “What is the correct way to interpret the Bible?”, forum Theology, Doctrine, and Dogma . Right, please?

Regards

OOOOOOOOOOOO

https://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/2014/03/17/jesus-mention-touchstone-of-christian-scriptures/

The method of purification of Bible suggested by me is reasonably inferred from the above Jesus’ core teachings.

1. “This is the first and greatest commandment” hence, I think, Jesus would be happy if it is used as touch stone of his teachings and those which contradict with it are dubious and must be discarded.
2. “All the Law”; here he means that his teachings are for revival of Moses’ law; those of his teachings that conform to it only that must be accepted the rest discarded. This adds further purity to # 1.
3. “And the Prophets”; if the teachings have been mentioned by the prophets that further would ensure correctness.
4. “Love your neighbor as yourself”; all teachings that your neighbors don’t understand being mythical, not accepted by common sense and unreasonable should not be accepted.

Quran also confirms this principle:

[3:8] He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book; in it there are verses that are decisive in meaning — they are the basis of the Book — and there are others that are susceptible of different interpretations. But those in whose hearts is perversity pursue such thereof as are susceptible of different interpretations, seeking discord and seeking wrong interpretation of it. And none knows its right interpretation except Allah and those who are firmly grounded in knowledge; they say, ‘We believe in it; the whole is from our Lord.’ — And none heed except those gifted with understanding. —

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=3

I think with this measure Judaism, Christianity and Islam; even other revealed religions (Buddhism, Hinduism and Zoroastrianism etc) come on to the same page.

hanks and regards

OOOOOOOOOO

Paarsurrey wrote:

The aesthetics as well as the meaning are important.
Whatever the language of a book (here Quran) the meaning of a word is best understood in the verse/sentence it is used, and the true meaning of a sentence is best understood in the passage (some preceding and some following sentences of the verse in focus ), a passage could be best understood in its chapter, and so on a chapter is best understood in the whole book or Quran. Then there is a context of a place (space) and time, there could be many correct translations to a word (or say a verse/sentence/passage/chapter) if the context is not against it (rather approves and supports it). If somebody assumes a wrong meaning, the context could out-rightly reject it. When one tries to understand the things deeply then one has to resort to etymology of the words and etymology of a word brings forth a new realm of meaning, its history, culture etc.
Quran is pragmatic, it addressed the pagan Meccans, then the people around Christians, Jews , Zoroastrians and others; then the whole world at that time, in the past and also in future.
So it is deeper and deeper and deeper; language is not as important as are the meanings, and meaning of life and humanity.
Regards

Quran is best understood “with reference to the context” tool

http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/how-to-read-quran-the-amazing-revealed-recitation-for-correct-understanding.180477/#post-4462672

Paarsurrey says:

Hi friend paul8bee

You may start reading Quran. It is not a voluminous book. It might be a little larger than the four gospels combined.

It provides guidance on temporal, moral and spiritual matters. Quran does not want that it should be believed only as a book of authority from an authority. It provides the wisdom to a thing and reason and logical arguments, in a way, that it is not a tedious book like the books of philosophy which are full with difficult terminology not understood by the common man. It mentions wisdom for the Philosophers, experts and the common people all at one time; as it is guidance for everybody.

Even of I don’t quote from the Quran, I write taking wisdom from it which convinces others, as first I am myself convinced with it. If I sometimes mention that I have taken this reasoning from Quran; it is for the reason that it would morally be bad for me if I take something from a sources yet without acknowledging it. Can we ignore the rights of an author? No we cannot.

I think I should give here an example.
As I understand from your blog, you have made a lot of research on spirits, and I appreciate that.

Quran mentions following points in this connection:

1. Everything in the Universe has been created by the Creator God Allah YHWH; if that is correct then logically the spirits which are in this Universe, are created by Him. This is exactly mentioned in Quran, as I understand from it. If you differ with it, no compulsion; then give your reasoning on this point.

2. Creator God, by definition is the one who has created everything, yet He has been created by none; that make Him self-existing. I think you also agree with it; no compulsion.

3. God is only eternal; so logically the spirits are his creation, so the spirits could not be eternal. You may give reasoning if you differ with this; however no compulsion.

4. When partners meet, husband and wife, the creation of a child starts, till it reaches a form fit to receive life. God commands the spirit or soul into the fetus, so it is logical to believe that the spirit or soul grows and or evolves within the fetus. Yet, I acknowledge that I have taken all these points from the Quran. Quran mentions claims and reason.

5. I would like to submit here and one must note it that it is only Quran from amongst the Revealed Word, which provides us the text for a claim and also a pertinent reason thereof within the usual context which often consist on five preceding and five following verses, in my opinion.

6. This make Quran a Book of Systems or a book with wonders, which is sufficient in itself to testify that Quran is not authored by a man, impossible to do by a man, but by the Creator God Allah YHWH himself has authored it.

There is however no compulsion to believe in Quran, blindly. But it will also not be fair if we see a truthful system in it, yet we deny it. It would be just killing the truth, in my opinion.

This is what we experience in our everyday life also. There is no compulsion to believe that this world is physically working under a set of systems, which are only discovered by the scientists yet not created by them. If there would have been no physical systems, rather haphazardness; this Universe won’t work and the Scientists won’t be able to propound theories and discover Laws and making any inventions. They only would find a system or knowledge if it already exists but inherent in the things.

If the Scientists would deny such systems, within and without us, that would tantamount denying the Science and Knowledge and Truth altogether; yet there is no compulsion but only an acknowledgement of the Truth.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Regards

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

https://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/2009/05/05/quran-a-book-of-systems-which-is-sufficient-to-testify-that-quran-is-not-authored-by-a/

https://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/2009/05/04/human-interpretation-can-twist-the-entire-message/

Human interpretation can twist the entire message

 

0% verses of Quran have been copied or plagiarized from Torah

July 30, 2014

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/3862464-post165.html

Please access the above marvelous sit to know the context of the discussion and to join it.

Paarsurrey wrote:

I quoted following short chapters from Quran in this thread:

1. 1. Al-Fatihah
2. 114. Al-Nas
3. 113. Al-Falaq
4. 112. Al-Ikhlas
5. 111. Al-Lahab

Our Jewish (or non-Jewish) friends have not been able to quote or reference places of Torah where any of the verses of these Quranic chapters have been copied or plagiarized from.

We can therefore conclude with 100% certainty that 0% of verses of these chapters of Quran have been copied or plagiarized from Torah.

Do you agree here?

Regards

Jews doing things against prime teachings of Moses: they are “rebellious”

June 24, 2014

Please access the following link to know the context of discussion and to joint it.

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/3815901-post625.html

Originally Posted by Avi1001
“Was it because Torah was shared or because Rome was occupying Israel and the Sanhedrin took action against Jesus, subsequently followed by his crucifixion by the Romans? It seems to me you are confounding cause and effect.” Unquote

Paarsurrey wrote:
It was a wrong done by the Jewish scribes and confirmed the rebellious nature of the Jews at that time prophesied by Moses:

27. For I know your rebellious spirit and your stubbornness. Even while I am alive with you today you are rebelling against the Lord, and surely after my death!

Deuteronomy – Chapter 31 (Parshah Vayelech) – Tanakh Online – Torah – Bible

As per prime teachings of Moses; the Jews must have accepted Jesus as their religious leader instead of trying to persecute him.

Regards

Moses, Isaiah and Jeremiah confirm that scribes corrupted Torah

June 15, 2014

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/3807472-post1124.html

CMike wrote in post #1105 about Deuteronomy – Chapter 31:9, 24, 26-29

Quote:
There are no mistakes in the Torah.

Paarsurrey wrote:

And the verses Deuteronomy – Chapter 31:9, 24, 26-29 are:

9. Then Moses wrote this Torah, and gave it to the priests, the descendants of Levi, who carried the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and to all the elders of Israel.
24. And it was, when Moses finished writing the words of this Torah in a scroll, until their very completion,
26. “Take this Torah scroll and place it along side the ark of covenant of the Lord, your God, and it will be there as a witness.
27. For I know your rebellious spirit and your stubbornness. Even while I am alive with you today you are rebelling against the Lord, and surely after my death!
28. Assemble to me all the elders of your tribes and your officers, and I will speak these words into their ears, and I will call upon the heaven and the earth as witnesses against them.
29. For I know that after my death, you will surely become corrupted, and deviate from the way which I had commanded you. Consequently, the evil will befall you at the end of days, because you did evil in the eyes of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger through the work of your hands.

Deuteronomy – Chapter 31 (Parshah Vayelech) – Tanakh Online – Torah – Bible

That confirmed as per Moses and Torah, ark of covenant and heaven and earth stood as witness that Jews were rebellious and stubborn people and would remain as such:

1. For I (Moses) know your (the Jews) rebellious spirit and your stubbornness. Even while I am alive with you today you are rebelling against the Lord, and surely after my death!
2. Jews “will surely become corrupted”
3. Jews will “deviate from the way which I had commanded you”
4. Jews will “provoke Him (G-d) to anger through the work of your (their) hands.

It is a prophesy of Moses that the narrator and scribes of Torah would get corrupted and would corrupt the scriptures; later Isaiah (vide Chapter 24:1-6) and Jeremiah (vide Chapter 8:8-9) only confirmed fulfillment of what Moses had prophesied.

Jews should not doubt it; if they doubt they only show that they are stubborn and rebel against G-d and have deviated from the way commanded by Moses and they provoke anger of G-d.

Regards

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Isaiah – Chapter 24:1-6

1. Behold the Lord empties the land and lays it waste, and He shall turn over its face and scatter its inhabitants. א. הִנֵּה יְהֹוָה בּוֹקֵק הָאָרֶץ וּבוֹלְקָהּ וְעִוָּה פָנֶיהָ וְהֵפִיץ יֹשְׁבֶיהָ:
2. And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest, as with the slave, so with his master, as with the maidservant, so with her mistress, as with the buyer, so with the seller, as with the lender, so with the borrower, as with the creditor, so with the one who owes him. ב. וְהָיָה כָעָם כַּכֹּהֵן כַּעֶבֶד כַּאדֹנָיו כַּשִּׁפְחָה כַּגְּבִרְתָּהּ כַּקּוֹנֶה כַּמּוֹכֵר כַּמַּלְוֶה כַּלּוֶֹה כַּנֹּשֶׁה כַּאֲשֶׁר נֹשֶׁא בוֹ:
3. The land shall be emptied and it shall be pillaged, for the Lord has spoken this thing. ג. הִבּוֹק | תִּבּוֹק הָאָרֶץ וְהִבּוֹז | תִּבּוֹז כִּי יְהֹוָה דִּבֶּר אֶת הַדָּבָר הַזֶּה:
4. The land has mourned, it has withered, the land has been humbled and withered, the highest of the people of the land have been humbled. ד. אָבְלָה נָבְלָה הָאָרֶץ אֻמְלְלָה נָבְלָה תֵּבֵל אֻמְלָלוּ מְרוֹם עַם הָאָרֶץ:
5. And the land has deceived because of its inhabitants, for they transgressed instructions, infracted statutes, broke the everlasting covenant. ה. וְהָאָרֶץ חָנְפָה תַּחַת יֹשְׁבֶיהָ כִּי עָבְרוּ תוֹרֹת חָלְפוּ חֹק הֵפֵרוּ בְּרִית עוֹלָם:
6. Therefore, an oath has consumed the land, and the inhabitants thereof were wasted; therefore, the inhabitants of the land were dried up, and few people remained.

Yeshayahu – Chapter 24 – Tanakh Online – Torah – Bible

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/15955/jewish/Chapter-24.htm

Jeremiah – Chapter 8:8-9
8. How do you say, “We are wise, and the Law of the Lord is with us”? Verily, behold it is in vain, he made a false scribes’ pen.
9. Wise men were ashamed, they were broken and caught; behold they rejected the word of the Lord, now what wisdom have they?

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16005

Is Islam based on the historical validity of the Pentateuch?

January 2, 2014

John Zande an Atheist has written a post titled “How Those Who’re Paid to Know, Know The Pentateurch is Historical Fiction” that could be viewed at the following link:

http://thesuperstitiousnakedape.wordpress.com/2014/01/02/how-we-know-the-pentateurch-is-historical-fiction-11/

Paarsurrey has reblogged it with comments; the discussion on the point raised will be given here for all to comment here or on that blog.

PAARSURREY says:
January 2, 2014 at 5:39 pm
“Currently there is broad agreement among archaeologists and the Bible scholars that there is no historical basis for the narratives of the patriarchs, the exodus from Egypt and the conquest of Canaan, nor any archaeological evidence to make them think otherwise.”
“Let there be no doubt whatsoever, to the Yahwehist – the practicing Jew, the Christian and the Muslim – whose entire religious faith rides E X C L U S I V E L Y on the historical validity of the Pentateuch.”

I refer to the above starting lines from your post.
Since you have included name of “Muslim” along-with Jew and Christian and then mentioned “whose entire religious faith rides E X C L U S I V E L Y on the historical validity of the Pentateuch”.
Please quote from Quran where it has been mentioned that Islam is based exclusively on the historical validity of the Pentateuch.
I don’t agree with you

JOHN ZANDE says:
January 2, 2014 at 6:02 pm
You believe in the god of Abraham, right?

I think that answers your question.

PAARSURREY says:
January 2, 2014 at 7:45 pm
So you could not prove your point; there is nothing as such.

The One True God did not belong to Abraham exclusively; even before Abraham He conversed with others:

[3:34] Allah did choose Adam and Noah and the family of Abraham and the family of ‘Imran above all peoples —
http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=3&verse=33

So your second foothold is also incorrect as was the first one.

john zande Wrote:

Do you, or do you not believe in the god of Abraham and Moses?

In Islam, Musa (Moses) is considered a prophet and is named 136 times in the Qur’an and Abraham is named 69 times and even described as the Middle Eastern gods best friend: “Who can be better in religion than one who submits his whole self to Allah, does good, and follows the way of Abraham the true in Faith? For Allah did take Abraham for a friend.” (An-Nisa Verse No:125)

You all believe in the one god: Yahweh… the god of the Pentateuch.

PAARSURREY says:
January 2, 2014 at 8:42 pm

That is a wrong question; we believe prophets from Adam- the first man evolved with whom the One-True-God conversed with. Why choose one man Abraham to bully the Muslims?

Your premise is wrong to start with. Please delete the name Muslim from your post and be a good Atheist with morals.

Thanks

PAARSURREY says:
January 2, 2014 at 9:01 pm
@ John Zande

You wrote “You all believe in the one god: Yahweh… the god of the Pentateuch”

Please quote from Quran where “Yahweh” is mentioned.

JOHN ZANDE says:
January 2, 2014 at 9:11 pm

That name is not used, but it is the god of Abraham and Moses. Do you, or do you not, agree with this?

A simple yes or no will be fine….

PAARSURREY says:
January 2, 2014 at 9:20 pm
I already wrote that One-True-God is not exclusively God of Abraham; he was just one person who believed in Him. One-True-God was very naturally believed by the first man evolved; the man is remembered as Adam.
Your concept is wrong; that is my point.

PAARSURREY says:
January 2, 2014 at 9:24 pm
There is no truth in the article with reference to Quran/Islam; your point is therefore incorrect.

PAARSURREY says:
January 3, 2014 at 4:41 pm
John Zande wrote:
“If the captains of Judaism jettison the story then its pretty much over, and someone ought to tell the Christians and the Muslims.”

Paarsurrey @ John Zande

The quote given by you in the beginning of your post from the archaeologists is with reference to Bible not with reference to any narrative of Quran.

JOHN ZANDE says:
January 3, 2014 at 4:46 pm
Paarsurrey, please show me where the god of the Qur’an is a different god to the god of the Pentateuch: the god of Abraham and Moses. If you can show me that Muslims worship a different god than the god of Abraham and Moses then i will convert to Islam instantly!

PAARSURREY says:
January 3, 2014 at 8:51 pm
The One-True-God is for everybody whether somebody believes in Him or disbelieves in Him. He is as much God of Abraham or Moses as He is of John Zande or ARKENATEN; He is for all the humanity past, present and the future. He is not racial; cannot be confined to one tribe, race or people. This point has been very truly clarified in the very first chapter of Quran named Al-Fatihah or the Opener:

The Holy Quran : Chapter 1: Al-Fatihah
[1:1] In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
[1:2] All praise belongs to Allah, Lord of all the worlds,
[1:3] The Gracious, the Merciful,
[1:4] Master of the Day of Judgment.
[1:5] Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone do we implore for help.
[1:6] Guide us in the right path —
[1:7] The path of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy blessings, those who have not incurred Thy displeasure, and those who have not gone astray.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=1

JOHN ZANDE says:
January 4, 2014 at 10:37 am
You haven’t demonstrated that its a different god…. therefore, your god is the god of the Pentateuch: the first and ONLY source for the existence of this god. So, as we’ve proven the Pentateuch to be a lie, your god is therefore also a lie.

PAARSURREY says:
January 4, 2014 at 4:10 pm
In fact if they did not find anything at sites mentioned in the Bible that proves Quran right as Quran mentions very clearly that the scribes and Jews had manipulated the Revelation of Moses:

[5:14] So, because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them, and have hardened their hearts. They pervert the words from their proper places and have forgotten a good part of that with which they were exhorted. And thou wilt not cease to discover treachery on their part, except in a few of them. So pardon them and turn away from them. Surely, Allah loves those who do good.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=5&verse=13

PAARSURREY says:
January 5, 2014 at 3:36 pm
@ John Zande

Quote:
“Currently there is broad agreement among archaeologists and the Bible scholars that there is no historical basis for the narratives of the patriarchs, the exodus from Egypt and the conquest of Canaan, nor any archaeological evidence to make them think otherwise.” Unquote

Please provide full reference and link of the article to which the above quote belongs.

JOHN ZANDE says:
January 5, 2014 at 4:12 pm
http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/the-keys-to-the-kingdom-1.360222

PAARSURREY says:
January 5, 2014 at 4:15 pm
Thanks

JOHN ZANDE says:
January 5, 2014 at 4:17 pm
Pleasure. I actually misquoted it in the original. In my notes on the article (taken months ago) i had it as Mazar saying this, but I was wrong. This post was updated 2 days ago to reflect the change.

PAARSURREY says:
January 9, 2014 at 5:18 pm
@ JOHN ZANDE’s comments dated January 5, 2014 at 4:17 pm

I have read the original article on Haaretz titled “The keys to the kingdom” written By Asaf Shtull-Trauring on May 6, 2011 | 11:22 AM, as per the link provided by John Zande.

I quote following passages from the article:

1. “In striking contrast, the archaeologist Amnon Ben-Tor, from the Hebrew University, who is presently directing the Hatzor excavations, passionately defends the dating of the finds at his site. “What can I say but that with our meager powers and our ceramic knowledge we determined that the gates do in fact belong to the 10th century?” Similarly, Amihai Mazar maintains, “There is a certain problem of dating at Megiddo. At Hatzor and at Gezer there is no problem at all. The gates can be dated to the 10th century BCE, not with certainty but with no little measure of probability.”
2. Who is a Judahite?
Criticism of the earlier finds by Finkelstein and others may please Garfinkel. It enables him to claim that Khirbet Qeiyafa is different from all the sites hitherto investigated in that it is the first Judahite settlement that has been radiocarbon-dated to the 10th century BCE and also shows a highly developed level of construction. In other words, for Garfinkel this is the first site that attests saliently to the existence of an established kingdom in the 10th century and definitively rebuts the notion that David was “a sheikh in a Bedouin tent” – the viewpoint he attributes to Finkelstein.
3. However, Prof. Gershon Galil of the University of Haifa, who recently published a deciphering of the inscription, maintains that “30 major researchers accept our reading, which shows that the inscription is in Hebrew – the earliest Hebrew inscription discovered to date. Of the 18 words that appear in the inscription, eight appear only in the Bible.”

It is very clear from the article that there are two groups among the Archaeologists; one the conservative one and the other the non-conservative; both have opposing opinions.
It is wrong to conclude from the article that there is any consensus on the issue; there could be loose agreement but nothing is yet conclusive; the research is going on and is still open.
One thing is clear that the search or the research is based on the sites mentioned in the Bible; no site excavated is mentioned in Quran; hence, it has no bearing on Quran and the Truthful Religion.

Aloe and myrrh healed Jesus’ wounds inflicted on him on the Cross

May 4, 2013

 

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908- personage of Jesus’ Second Coming- the Promised Messiah notes.

The Promised Messiah says:

A piece of evidence of great value with regard to the escape of Jesus from the Cross, which no one can help admitting, is a medical preparation known as Marham-i-Isa or the ‘Ointment of Jesus’ recorded in hundreds of medical books.

Some of these books were compiled by Christians, some by Magians or Jews, some by Muslims. Most of them are very old. Investigations show that in the beginning the preparation came to be known as an oral tradition among hundreds of thousands of people. Then they recorded it.

At first, in the very time of Jesus, a little after the event of the Cross, a pharmaceutical work was compiled in Latin, in which there was a mention of this preparation along with the statement that the preparation had been prepared for the wounds of Jesus.

Next, this work was translated into several languages, until, in the time of Mamun-al-Rashid, it was translated into Arabic. It is, moreover, a strange result of divine intervention that eminent physicians of all religions — Christian, Jew, Magian, or Muslim — have all mentioned this preparation in their books, and have stated that it was prepared for Jesus by the disciples.

A study of books on pharmacology shows that this preparation is very useful in cases of injuries due to blows or falls, arresting immediately the flow of blood; and as it also contains ‘myrrh’ the wound remains aseptic.

The ointment is also useful in plague; it is good for boils and ulcers of all kinds.

It is, however, not clear whether the ointment was prepared, as a result of divine revelation, by Jesus himself after he had undergone the suffering of the Cross, or, that it was prepared after consultation with some physician.

Some of its ingredients are like specifics; especially ‘myrrh’ which is mentioned also in the Torah. In any case, the wounds of Jesus healed up in a few days by the use of this ointment. Within three days he recovered sufficiently to be able to march seventy miles on foot from Jerusalem to Galilee.

Hence, regarding the efficacy of this preparation it is enough to say that while Jesus healed others, this preparation healed Jesus!

The Books which record this fact number more than one thousand. To mention them all would be too long. As, moreover, the prescription is a famous one among the Yunani (i.e., those versed in ancient Greek medicine) physicians, I do not see any need to state the titles of all these books: I set down below the titles of only a few which are available here.

http://www.alislam.org/library/books/jesus-in-india/ch3.html

For fragrance a little quantity was sufficient; but in the garb of fragrances they bought in an unusual quantity of aloe and myrrh definitely not used for the injured or the near dead or for the funeral of a person neither now, nor by the first century Jesus of the time of Jesus. One could google or check/search the gospels for it (Please note, I am not adding any in credulity to the Bible; I am drawing your attention only what has been written in it; since you believe in it; and there is no compulsion to believe in Quran).

I love Jesus and Mary as I love Moses and his mother.

Quran resolves all contradictions and ambiguities of Torah and Gospels

April 8, 2010

https://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/quran-is-neither-ambiguous-nor-contradictory/#comment-980

wudjab Says:
April 7, 2010 at 9:15 pm

Is this the same quran that real muslims (Shia, Sunni, etc) believe in or is this the magical Ahmediya version ?

Paarsurrey says:

April 8, 2010 at 11:08 am

Hi friend wudjab

Quran, the first and the foremost source of guidance of Islam is the same whatever the denomination; and it has not changed from the time it was revealed. It is the pristine Word of the Creator- God Allah YHWH. It has got all the lasting and truthful teachings of all the religions of the world; including OTBible or Torah and the NTBible.

There are many contradictions and ambiguities in the Bible and their followers are perplexed to note them, as you must have observed. If they have claims for the issues, they don’t have reasons for them in their books and if they have reason, which is very seldom; they don’t have the claims for that in their books.

To resolve such contradictions their followers have to add something from their own selves which mean they add wisdom to their Books which was not there to start with.

All such contradictions and ambiguities are resolved by Quran.

The text of the Quran is the same for Shias, Sunnis and Ahmadis. Ahmadis neither believe in any magic nor do we have any magical version of the Quran.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslims

“Ending the pretense of faith”

March 20, 2010

http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/onfaith/panelists/paula_kirby/2010/03/ending_the_pretence.html

Hi friends

I quote from the article:

“These pastors, at least, have begun the important process of being honest with themselves”

I agree that these pastors have admitted an obvious fact; that what they preach is not based on truth. This open admission of the pastors if carried to its logical conclusions must entail the reform of the Christians faith in face of the Skepticism- taking place vacated by the Christian faith. And fortunately it is not difficult to do so. It should not be difficult to find out as to what Jesus and Mary believed in and what they never believed in but the Church ascribed it to them. What Jesus, Mary and the OTBible Prophets believed in was reasonable, rational and logical; with a little thought that could be ascertained and refreshed.

Jesus and Mary were devoted Jews; followers of Moses and OTBible or Torah and the Prophets. They could never deviate from their faith. So much so that Jesus was ready and in fact he was put on the Cross; but he did not waiver. He stood by the reasonable faith he had.

One has just to see as to what was Jesus’ and Mary’s belief in terms of the OTBible. The extra teachings later added or invented are just to be expunged being worthless additions and untrue witnessing.

The reformation is ready and it will be fine. Christians already believe in the OTBible; so the reformation would be within their belief system and not outside of it.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

False Prophets are always killed in terms of Torah

January 31, 2010

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4657&p=93401#p93401

manfred wrote:

But the prophet, who being corrupted with pride, shall speak in my name things that I did not command him to say, or in the name of strange gods, shall be slain. Deuteronomy 18:20

This verse of the Torah tells us that false prophets should be killed. It is an instruction, not an explanation on how to recognize false prophets.

Paarsurrey says:

Hi friends

It is not an optional thing; it is a commandment that must be followed.Please read Deuteronomy again; it is a must .
The false Prophets have always been killed, otherwise the verse becomes meaningless. It is for this that we maintain that Jesus was not killed on the Cross; the Creator-God Allah YHWH planned things in such a way that Jesus survived against all odds; and finally he made good his escape to India.

Or

Please quote the verses from the Torah and the reason from Torah verses where explanation has been provided to recognize false prophets from the truthful ones; you won’t find any, in my opinion, except the one I have already mentioned that false Prophets are killed.

Catholics Protestants to take it seriously; no derision or ridiculing like the un-natural Atheists Agnostics, please.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

Jesus never in fact claimed any deity in literal terms

January 24, 2010

https://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/2010/01/22/punishment-for-claimants-of-divinity-in-jews-from-moses/#comment-891

Hi friend sch

I thank you for sending me an ocean of words , not on the topic , yet not quoting in your reply as I have asked you any verses from the OTBible or Torah where punishment for the claimant of divinity has been mentioned for Jews by Moses.

You may quote it now, if you like; there is however no compulsion.
So Jesus was a claimant of the office of a Prophet Messenger of the Creator -God Allah YHWH; and Jews tried to punish him as a false Prophet Messenger as mentioned in Deuteronomy 13 and Leviticus 24.
There is no punishment in Torah for a claimant of Divinity; so this was not a charge against Jesus by the Jews; Jesus never in fact claimed any deity in literal terms.

Jesus survived death on the Cross and later he migrated to India; and thus Jews failed in their designs and Jesus was proved a truthful Prophet of the Creator- God Allah YHWH.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks