Posts Tagged ‘peaceful Muslims’

“The (religious) textbook wars”

February 27, 2010


http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/onfaith/eboo_patel/2010/02/the_religious_textbooks_wars.html

Paarsurrey wrote:
February 26, 2010 7:27 AM

Hi friends

The Religion should be a part of the education of children in Schools; so that they have an idea of Ethics, Morals and the Spiritual progress. There is no harm if the point of view of the Seculars or Humanists or the Atheists is also accommodated in the text books.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

YEAL9 wrote:
February 26, 2010 10:30 AM

More movements (and another Messiah) in a stream of Islamic sects;

“Ahmadiyya (äh mə dē’ yə), a contemporary messianic movement founded (1899) by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1839-1908), b. Qadiyan, the Punjab. His Barahin-i Ahmadiyya, which he began to publish in 1880, was well received by his Islamic community. In 1889, he announced that he had received a divine revelation authorizing him to accept the baya, the allegiance of the faithful; he later also declared himself the Mahdi and the promised Messiah (masih) of Islam (1891).

His doctrine, incorporating Indian, Sufi, Islamic, and Western elements, attempted to revitalize Islam in the face of the British raj, Protestant Christianity, and resurgent Hinduism.

After his death, his followers elected Mawlana Nur ad-Din as his successor. Nur ad-Din died in 1914, and the community split into two branches. The majority remained in Qadiyan and recognized Ghulam Ahmad as prophet (nabi). The basic belief held by the Qadiyani community was and is that it is the sole embodiment of “True Islam.”

The founder’s son, Hadhrat Mirza Bashir ad-Din Mahmud Ahmad (1889-1965), was chosen as Khalifatul-Masih [caliph of the Messiah] by the Qadiyani branch, known today as the Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam (jamaat-i ahmadiyya). His half-century of leadership shaped the movement, operating after 1947 out of the city of Rabwah (which they founded and gave a Qur’anically inspired name) in Pakistan and administering a network of schools and hospitals.

His successors have been chosen from among Ghulam Ahmad’s descendants; the leader of the movement (since 2003) is Mirza Masroor Ahmad (b. 1950).

The other branch, less willing to distinguish itself from mainstream Islam, recognized Ghulam Ahmad as a reformer (mujaddid) and established what came to be known as the ahmadiyya anjuman ishaat-i Islam movement in Lahore, Pakistan, also known as the Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement. Both branches engage in energetic missionary activity in Nigeria, Kenya, Indonesia, and the Indian subcontinent.”

from: answers.com

Paarsurrey wrote:
February 27, 2010 8:21 AM

Hi friends

Our friend YEAL9 has provided good information about Ahmadiyya. Ahmadiyya is an enlightened movement not only to revitalize Islam but all the Revealed Religions of the world. Since it accepts reason, rationality and revelation as consistent tools of man for life; hence it bridges the gaps between Atheists and Theists also and in this way works for bringing about understanding and peace in the world. Ahmadiyya don’t see any real wedge between Science and Religion; the former being the Work and the later being the Word of the same Creator- God Allah YHWH.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

What kind of hope do Atheists have?

June 6, 2009

Paarsurrey says:

Hi friend Ron Ash

I don’t think it is a consistent or natural and scientific stance. It is good that you have a hope, love and faith. How does Jesus advise you or angels from God Allah YHWH guide you. Do you think you are an Apostle like Paul or Joseph Smith or you are different form them?

What kind of hope do Atheists have?

It is good that Truth is your religion.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

Ron Ash said:

I belong to all denominations and no denominations. My faith is that of hope, love and faith. Truth is my religion. Jesus advises me and I am guided by angels to do what God sends me to do. I Am an Apostle and all that it means to be.

Tell me a little about yourself.

You can see comments of Ron Ash on my post here:

https://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/2009/06/05/paul8bee-%e2%80%9cthis-constant-reference-to-the-holy-scriptures-is-not-at-all-interesting-to-one-who-is-in-fact-tuned-into-god%e2%80%9d-is-he-right-to-say-it-a-question-to-the-viewers/#comments

What does Quran say about the Bible?

May 13, 2009

~Quran respects all the Revealed Books of all the Religions; e.g., Torah of Moses or Gita of Krishna, or revelations made to Buddha, or Zoroaster; or for that matter any book revealed on the Messenger Prophets, all over the world. Bible/Torah is one of such Revealed Book.

Wdednh says:

Thank you for your interesting reply. You’ve asked very interesting questions. But b4 I answer your questions would you please answer my questions?

You in your writings keep talking about Jesus of the Bible, and you talk about Cunning Paul and sinful scribes of the Bible, you talk about Love you have for Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran. Now would you please tell me?

(1)What does Quran say about the Bible?
(2) What does Quran say about Mary?
(3) Does Quran mention virgin birth of JESUS CHRIST?
(4)And if Quran mentions the virgin birth, what does it say the virgin was conceived by?
(5) Also what is your thought on Israel as a country and as a Nation?

So please tell me what QURAN says and if you are a true follower of it?

Paarsurrey says:

Hi friend wdednh

English is not my mother language; so, I am not familiar with the American or English proverbs and phrases. I had to google to find out the meaning and history of the proverb “The proof is in the pudding”. Thanks for introducing one to me.

Question:

What does Quran say about the Bible?

Answer:

Quran respects all the Revealed Books of all the Religions; e.g., Torah of Moses or Gita of Krishna, or revelations made to Buddha, or Zoroaster; or for that matter any book revealed on the Messenger Prophets, all over the world. Bible/Torah is one of such Revealed Book. An Ahmadi peaceful Muslim has to believe that the persons on whom these books were revealed were truthful persons. Bible/Torah is said to be revealed on Moses; though I personally think that Genesis was not revealed on Moses.

Since God Allah YHWH sent the Messengers with Divine Guidance, so Quran on broader basis confirms the original revelations to be true; and a Muslim cannot be a Muslim if he denies this basis. Not withstanding the above Quran makes a distinction between the Word of Revelation in origin, and the present form it is found now; some part conforming with the origin and some getting diluted by hands of its followers.

No Muslim believes that the present Torah or the present Gospels entirely retain the form of the origin; these are mixed up now.

The Messengers Prophets on whom these books were revealed were the truthful Messengers Prophets of God Allah YHWH; the revelations were also truthful in the origin, but unfortunately, the followers of these books made them tainted. This could be observed, easily by reading those books.

The books are hardly found protected and secured with a fool proof system; having not the same text, word for word and letter for letter; in the original language of the Messengers on whom these are said to have been revealed.

We find guidance originally revealed diluted to a great extent and also a lot of wisdom missing which must have been in them, if they are truthful now. It is for this that we don’t find both claims and reason intact in them.

It is for this that we see the followers of these books spoon feeding the claims and reason into them so frequently; that forms a proof of an attempt to tamper with the text or adding meanings which are not there in the original texts and versions. The books itseld are deaf and dumb; while the followers boast about the wisdom.

I think I shall have to add a recent example to illustrate the point.

Pope Benedict’s Latest Take on Islam
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1897119,00.html

“Faith is in fact necessary in a world in which reason alone can become a form of extremism.” “When human reason humbly allows itself to be purified by faith… it is strengthened to resist presumption and reach beyond its own limitations.” I think with this he was perhaps hinting toward the Atheists and the Agnostics who are also called sometimes as Secularists or Humanists.
He further added: “Christians describe God, among other ways, as creative Reason, which orders and guides the world,” the Pope said. “Muslims worship God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, who has spoken to humanity.” The Pope seems to still believe that this distinction — between Christian faith that is “purified” by human reason, and Muslim faith that is simply received from God.

The Highest Catholic Clergy is a dignitary; and our faith (Islam) enjoins us to respect dignitaries of all faiths/religions. As an individual he is entitled to free thinking and opinion; and I respect his faith.

So the Catholic faith as incorporated in the Catholic Bible is purified by reason, as he claims.

Now whose reason purifies the original text? It is anybody’s guess. If, I have understood it correctly, the Pope gets a license to add reasons or meaning to the revelation under the pretext of purifying the scriptures made by God Allah YHWH on Jesus. This they have been doing since the times of Paul; adding claims and reasons under the name of purification.

Yet, the Gospels completely lack of any reasons, at least I could not find any reasonable, rational, and logical reasons for any theological assertions/expressions made or claimed in it. Kindly correct me if I have misunderstood anything the Clergy said.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran not the mythical ones presented by sinful Paul and the sinful scribes.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

The Holy Quran : Chapter 5:40-51 Al-Ma’idah المَائدة

May 12, 2009

Hi friend brooksrobinson

Happy to find that we are both writing in our cherished wordpress.com; when I realized that I visited your blog and found out that the same question had been put there by you. I would like to comment in your blog also. Please don’t take it as a debate, as I never participate in a debate, it solves no problems nor it helps in understanding the matter. I like rather a group discussion to find the truth if one is convinced heart and soul and also in search of truth; others could also join it, if they so like.

brooksrobinson says at his blog:

To The Muslim, A Question…

Muhammad in Surah 5:47-50 tells Christians to turn to their own Gospel, and Muhammad asks to test the truthfulness of his message with the previous message (i.e the Bible) from God.

Paarsurrey says:

I quote here the verses 5:40-51 which are inclusive of the verses 5:47-50 as you have mentioned:

[5:40] فَمَن تَابَ مِنۢ بَعۡدِ ظُلۡمِهِۦ وَأَصۡلَحَ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ يَتُوبُ عَلَيۡهِ‌ۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ غَفُورٌ۬ رَّحِيمٌ
[5:40] But whoso repents after his transgression and amends, then will Allah surely turn to him in mercy; verily, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful.
[5:41] أَلَمۡ تَعۡلَمۡ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَهُ ۥ مُلۡكُ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِ يُعَذِّبُ مَن يَشَآءُ وَيَغۡفِرُ لِمَن يَشَآءُ‌ۗ وَٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ ڪُلِّ شَىۡءٍ۬ قَدِيرٌ۬
[5:41] Dost thou not know that Allah is He to Whom belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth? He punishes whom He pleases and forgives whom He pleases; and Allah has power to do all things.
[5:42] ۞ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلرَّسُولُ لَا يَحۡزُنكَ ٱلَّذِينَ يُسَـٰرِعُونَ فِى ٱلۡكُفۡرِ مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ قَالُوٓاْ ءَامَنَّا بِأَفۡوَٲهِهِمۡ وَلَمۡ تُؤۡمِن قُلُوبُهُمۡ‌ۛ وَمِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ هَادُواْ‌ۛ سَمَّـٰعُونَ لِلۡڪَذِبِ سَمَّـٰعُونَ لِقَوۡمٍ ءَاخَرِينَ لَمۡ يَأۡتُوكَ‌ۖ يُحَرِّفُونَ ٱلۡكَلِمَ مِنۢ بَعۡدِ مَوَاضِعِهِۦ‌ۖ يَقُولُونَ إِنۡ أُوتِيتُمۡ هَـٰذَا فَخُذُوهُ وَإِن لَّمۡ تُؤۡتَوۡهُ فَٱحۡذَرُواْ‌ۚ وَمَن يُرِدِ ٱللَّهُ فِتۡنَتَهُ ۥ فَلَن تَمۡلِكَ لَهُ ۥ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ شَيۡـًٔا‌ۚ أُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ ٱلَّذِينَ لَمۡ يُرِدِ ٱللَّهُ أَن يُطَهِّرَ قُلُوبَهُمۡ‌ۚ لَهُمۡ فِى ٱلدُّنۡيَا خِزۡىٌ۬‌ۖ وَلَهُمۡ فِى ٱلۡأَخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ۬
[5:42] O Messenger! let not those grieve thee who hastily fall into disbelief — those who say with their mouths, ‘We believe,’ but their hearts believe not. And among the Jews too are those who would fondly listen to any lie — who listen for conveying it to another people who have not come to thee. They pervert words after their being put in their right places, and say, ‘If you are given this, then accept it, but if you are not given this, then beware!’ And as for him whom Allah desires to try, thou shalt not avail him aught against Allah. These are they whose hearts Allah has not been pleased to purify; they shall have disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter they shall have a severe punishment.
[5:43] سَمَّـٰعُونَ لِلۡكَذِبِ أَڪَّـٰلُونَ لِلسُّحۡتِ‌ۚ فَإِن جَآءُوكَ فَٱحۡكُم بَيۡنَہُمۡ أَوۡ أَعۡرِضۡ عَنۡہُمۡ‌ۖ وَإِن تُعۡرِضۡ عَنۡهُمۡ فَلَن يَضُرُّوكَ شَيۡـًٔ۬ا‌ۖ وَإِنۡ حَكَمۡتَ فَٱحۡكُم بَيۡنَہُم بِٱلۡقِسۡطِ‌ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ يُحِبُّ ٱلۡمُقۡسِطِينَ
[5:43] They are habitual listeners to falsehood, devourers of things forbidden. If, then, they come to thee for judgment, judge between them or turn aside from them. And if thou turn aside from them, they cannot harm thee at all. And if thou judge, judge between them with justice. Surely, Allah loves those who are just.
5:44] وَكَيۡفَ يُحَكِّمُونَكَ وَعِندَهُمُ ٱلتَّوۡرَٮٰةُ فِيہَا حُكۡمُ ٱللَّهِ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّوۡنَ مِنۢ بَعۡدِ ذَٲلِكَ‌ۚ وَمَآ أُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ بِٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ
[5:44] And how will they make thee their judge when they have with them the Torah, wherein is Allah’s judgment? Yet, in spite of that they turn their backs; and certainly they will not believe.
5:45] إِنَّآ أَنزَلۡنَا ٱلتَّوۡرَٮٰةَ فِيہَا هُدً۬ى وَنُورٌ۬‌ۚ يَحۡكُمُ بِہَا ٱلنَّبِيُّونَ ٱلَّذِينَ أَسۡلَمُواْ لِلَّذِينَ هَادُواْ وَٱلرَّبَّـٰنِيُّونَ وَٱلۡأَحۡبَارُ بِمَا ٱسۡتُحۡفِظُواْ مِن كِتَـٰبِ ٱللَّهِ وَڪَانُواْ عَلَيۡهِ شُہَدَآءَ‌ۚ فَلَا تَخۡشَوُاْ ٱلنَّاسَ وَٱخۡشَوۡنِ وَلَا تَشۡتَرُواْ بِـَٔايَـٰتِى ثَمَنً۬ا قَلِيلاً۬‌ۚ وَمَن لَّمۡ يَحۡكُم بِمَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ فَأُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ هُمُ ٱلۡكَـٰفِرُونَ
[5:45] Surely, We sent down the Torah wherein was guidance and light. By it did the Prophets, who were obedient to Us, judge for the Jews, as did the godly people and those learned in the Law; for they were required to preserve the Book of Allah, and because they were guardians over it. Therefore fear not men but fear Me; and barter not My Signs for a paltry price. And whoso judges not by that which Allah has sent down, these it is who are the disbelievers.
[5:46] وَكَتَبۡنَا عَلَيۡہِمۡ فِيہَآ أَنَّ ٱلنَّفۡسَ بِٱلنَّفۡسِ وَٱلۡعَيۡنَ بِٱلۡعَيۡنِ وَٱلۡأَنفَ بِٱلۡأَنفِ وَٱلۡأُذُنَ بِٱلۡأُذُنِ وَٱلسِّنَّ بِٱلسِّنِّ وَٱلۡجُرُوحَ قِصَاصٌ۬‌ۚ فَمَن تَصَدَّقَ بِهِۦ فَهُوَ ڪَفَّارَةٌ۬ لَّهُ ۥ‌ۚ وَمَن لَّمۡ يَحۡڪُم بِمَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ فَأُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ هُمُ ٱلظَّـٰلِمُونَ
[5:46] And therein We prescribed for them: A life for a life, and an eye for an eye, and a nose for a nose, and an ear for an ear, and a tooth for a tooth, and for other injuries equitable retaliation. And whoso waives the right thereto, it shall be an expiation for his sins; and whoso judges not by what Allah has sent down, these it is who are wrongdoers.
[5:47] وَقَفَّيۡنَا عَلَىٰٓ ءَاثَـٰرِهِم بِعِيسَى ٱبۡنِ مَرۡيَمَ مُصَدِّقً۬ا لِّمَا بَيۡنَ يَدَيۡهِ مِنَ ٱلتَّوۡرَٮٰةِ‌ۖ وَءَاتَيۡنَـٰهُ ٱلۡإِنجِيلَ فِيهِ هُدً۬ى وَنُورٌ۬ وَمُصَدِّقً۬ا لِّمَا بَيۡنَ يَدَيۡهِ مِنَ ٱلتَّوۡرَٮٰةِ وَهُدً۬ى وَمَوۡعِظَةً۬ لِّلۡمُتَّقِينَ
[5:47] And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, fulfilling that which was revealed before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel which contained guidance and light, fulfilling that which was revealed before it in the Torah, and a guidance and an admonition for the God-fearing.
[5:48] وَلۡيَحۡكُمۡ أَهۡلُ ٱلۡإِنجِيلِ بِمَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ فِيهِ‌ۚ وَمَن لَّمۡ يَحۡڪُم بِمَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ فَأُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ هُمُ ٱلۡفَـٰسِقُونَ
[5:48] And let the People of the Gospel judge according to what Allah has revealed therein, and whoso judges not by what Allah has revealed, these it is who are the rebellious.
[5:49] وَأَنزَلۡنَآ إِلَيۡكَ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبَ بِٱلۡحَقِّ مُصَدِّقً۬ا لِّمَا بَيۡنَ يَدَيۡهِ مِنَ ٱلۡڪِتَـٰبِ وَمُهَيۡمِنًا عَلَيۡهِ‌ۖ فَٱحۡڪُم بَيۡنَهُم بِمَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ‌ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعۡ أَهۡوَآءَهُمۡ عَمَّا جَآءَكَ مِنَ ٱلۡحَقِّ‌ۚ لِكُلٍّ۬ جَعَلۡنَا مِنكُمۡ شِرۡعَةً۬ وَمِنۡهَاجً۬ا‌ۚ وَلَوۡ شَآءَ ٱللَّهُ لَجَعَلَڪُمۡ أُمَّةً۬ وَٲحِدَةً۬ وَلَـٰكِن لِّيَبۡلُوَكُمۡ فِى مَآ ءَاتَٮٰكُمۡ‌ۖ فَٱسۡتَبِقُواْ ٱلۡخَيۡرَٲتِ‌ۚ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ مَرۡجِعُڪُمۡ جَمِيعً۬ا فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمۡ فِيهِ تَخۡتَلِفُونَ
[5:49] And We have revealed unto thee the Book comprising the truth and fulfilling that which was revealed before it in the Book, and as a guardian over it. Judge, therefore, between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their evil inclinations, turning away from the truth which has come to thee. For each of you We prescribed a clear spiritual Law and a manifest way in secular matters. And if Allah had enforced His will, He would have made you all one people, but He wishes to try you by that which He has given you. Vie, then, with one another in good works. To Allah shall you all return; then will He inform you of that wherein you differed.
[5:50] وَأَنِ ٱحۡكُم بَيۡنَہُم بِمَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعۡ أَهۡوَآءَهُمۡ وَٱحۡذَرۡهُمۡ أَن يَفۡتِنُوكَ عَنۢ بَعۡضِ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ إِلَيۡكَ‌ۖ فَإِن تَوَلَّوۡاْ فَٱعۡلَمۡ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ ٱللَّهُ أَن يُصِيبَہُم بِبَعۡضِ ذُنُوبِہِمۡ‌ۗ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرً۬ا مِّنَ ٱلنَّاسِ لَفَـٰسِقُونَ
[5:50] And We have revealed the Book to thee bidding thee to judge between them by that which Allah has revealed and not to follow their evil inclinations, and to be on thy guard against them, lest they cause thee to fall into affliction on account of part of what Allah has revealed to thee. But if they turn away, then know that Allah intends to smite them for some of their sins. And indeed a large number of men are disobedient.
[5:51] أَفَحُكۡمَ ٱلۡجَـٰهِلِيَّةِ يَبۡغُونَ‌ۚ وَمَنۡ أَحۡسَنُ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ حُكۡمً۬ا لِّقَوۡمٍ۬ يُوقِنُونَ
[5:51] Do they then seek the judgment of the days of Ignorance? And who is better than Allah as a Judge for a people who have firm faith?

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=5&verse=49

Please make up your view point from the text and the contex of Quran.

I respect your faith and viewpoint; and you are under no compulsion to accept my viewpoint if you are not convinced heart and soul.

May God Allah YHWH bless you!

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

Peaceful Muslims should be encouraged and facilitated to settle in the U.S.

February 25, 2009

http://forums.catholic.com/showpost.php?p=4855759&postcount=33
Peaceful Muslims should be encouraged and facilitated to settle in the U.S.

Originally Posted by rtconstant:
Paarsurrey,

I agree with your idea here not just for Muslims but for people of all nations and cultures. Certainly the US is a good place for the personal growth of enlightened Muslims. Indeed moderate Muslims have much more in common with Westerners than their counterparts in native lands. My own life has been enriched by Muslim friends here in the US. I’m also in love with a Muslim girl who I’m very glad was able to come to this country. She gained citizenship in 2008!

Anyway, I know that you want to keep this as theological discussion and not a political one. However, the nature of the question is political. As its asking a political entity (the United States) to encourage the immigration of a certain segment of a religious group.

I’m sure that moderate Muslims around the world would be thrilled to be in the West, but I wonder what the impact would be in the East if all of the voices of reason were in the West. That has powerful political ramifications.

[quote=rtconstant; 4855509]Paarsurrey says:

Hi friend/brother rtconstant!

I thank you very much for your charitable input in the thread. Though I started for asking this for peaceful Muslim; but if Catholics are suffering, they should also be provided a rescue, similarly for the Hindus. I have raised in fact a humanitarian issue and a clear divide in the world. I have not addressed the Political America; I have addressed the Humanitarian America. I know that a very large number of American tax payers’ money is being spent for political gains; while they are losing on the humanitarian grounds. I know there is a large number of our Catholics in America, whose first priority is humanity; next comes our Humanists (commonly called Atheists/Agnostics), they also want to advance the humanitarian cause. I know the ladies in America; of whatever faith, color or race, they have a motherly thinking for the world; they don’t think in terms of destroying a people.

If a single woman Mother Teresa could serve humanity in odd condition in India; why cannot the Mothers of America, be they Catholics or Humanists, serve in concerted manner to help the humanity? Let the Children of the World live in peace and tranquility, please.

Americans (mind it I am no addressing the political one) are leading the world; and I am not jealous of that; but they should lead humanly, that is my point. I address the MothersTeresasAmericanas to solve this humanitarian issue, and of course the men should also support it.

I some up your points hereunder to highlight them again:

1. I agree with your idea here not just for Muslims but for people of all nations and cultures. Certainly the US is a good place for the personal growth of enlightened Muslims. Indeed moderate Muslims have much more in common with Westerners than their counterparts in native lands. My own life has been enriched by Muslim friends here in the US.

2. I know that you want to keep this as theological discussion and not a political one. However, the nature of the question is political. As its asking a political entity (the United States)

3. I’m sure that moderate Muslims around the world would be thrilled to be in the West, but I wonder what the impact would be in the East if all of the voices of reason were in the West. That has powerful political ramifications.

I love Jesus, Mary and Mother Teresa of India

Thanks
__________________
I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

Peaceful Muslims should be encouraged and facilitated to settle in the U.S.

February 25, 2009

http://forums.catholic.com/showpost.php?p=4850927&postcount=11
Peaceful Muslims should be encouraged and facilitated to settle in the U.S.

Originally Posted by dzheremi:
How can the raving lunatics who you say are misrepresenting Islam ever be confronted .

Paarsurrey says:

Hi

Due to, and to avoid, the huge collateral damage of human innocent lives of children, women, and other peacefful persons, presently suffering because of the advanced war-machinery of the West.

The Militants are safe; the peaceful are being killed, instead.

I don’t say that the peaceful Muslims should be forced to migrate; I am talking of facilitating them, if they apply for it.

The peaceful people would always adopt the peaceful methods and won’t prefer to become unpeaceful under any circumstances.

This is a moral responsibility of the West, I think.

Sorry, I won’t discuss politics; I am talking of the human side of the problem only, in my opinion.

I love Jesus, Mary and Mother Teresa

Thanks
__________________
I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

Peaceful Muslims should be encouraged and facilitated to settle in the U.S.

February 25, 2009