Archive for the ‘Second Coming’ Category

“Jesus’ Second Coming”

May 15, 2018

https://www.religiousforums.com/threads/jesus-second-coming.207854/

Jesus’ Second Coming

Poster #17 paarsurrey wrote: 

Jesus had both bones and flesh. Right, please?
He was not just a spirit, like every other human being he had a physical body and a soul. His teachings were from G-d and he followed them whole-heartedly and in this sense he was with G-d and from G-d like any other Jewish or non-Jewish prophet-messenger of G-d.
Jesus’ Second Coming, I believe, has already taken place in the spiritual or attributive/symbolic form of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908, it is not a reincarnation.
Does it help, please?
Regards

https://www.religiousforums.com/threads/jesus-second-coming.207854/

Post #19  Paarsurrey Wrote:

One has a right to express one’s opinion, please.
Does one mean that Jesus had only flesh and blood and no bones,please?
Regards

Post #51   paarsurrey

Then why say Jesus was only blood and flesh, please?
Regards

Post#84  paarsurrey

So it means that when one talked of Jesus having blood and flesh one took it symbolically for Jesus being a human nothing more nothing less, one did not take it literally. Right, please?

Regards

Post #86  paarsurrey

It only shows that Christians have a wrong perception/understanding of Jesus’ resurrection after the event of Cross. Jesus did not die on the Cross, he was only seriously wounded and after treatment in the tomb he was able to walk. Jesus showed his wounds to the disciples so that they know that G-d has heard his prayers in the Garden and saved his life. This is what I believe and understand, others could believe differently with sound reasons and arguments, if any. Right, please?

Regards

 

Second Coming: Mirza Ghulam Ahmad’s Mission

November 7, 2017

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad has exposed all the false creeds of Paul, Church and the scribes; all these (Paul, Church and the scribes- the authors of the Trinity) together are the Anti-Christ and Mirza Ghulam Ahmad- the Promised Messiah- his advent has taken place to refute their rebellious stance against Jesus, as Jesus’ spirit wanted that it should to be proved wrong, with the brilliant arguments of the Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and this way their false creeds/teachings/characters be killed before their eulogizers.

 

Thread: “Are there eulogizers of science out of blind-faith? “Debating Christianity and Religion Forum Index -> Science and Religion

Post 34: 
paarsurrey1 wrote:
Jesus first time coming and then Second Coming is a religious matter, it will be settled by Word of Revelation, not by science. Second Coming has already taken place in the form of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908, so the matter stands resolved. It was, therefore not a blind-faith. Science and religion work under different framework and it must be like that. Right, please?

m—o wrote:

Science works hard to prove; religion works hard to delude. So Jesus, who was to sail back to earth on a cloud with a scimitar in his hand, arrived incognito and died just before the First World War, having done next to nothing? And with a changed name! This is amusing but if one actually believes this, there is sadness too.

paarsurrey1 wrote:

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 did everything he was supposed to do. His main mission was :

~to establish close and personal contact with God and that it was possible to Converse with Him, as it was earlier.
~to reform Religion
~Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 who is the Promised Messiah in character and has come to tell the true teachings of Jesus that had been corrupted by the deviant Paul, the mislead church and the sinful scribes of the gospels and had invented new creeds in Jesus’ name or supported them.

Jesus never believed that he was a god or the son of god or Jesus was to ascend to the skies literally and physically or Jesus was to resurrect from the physically dead.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad has exposed all the false creeds of Paul, Church and the scribes; all these (Paul, Church and the scribes- the authors of the Trinity) together are the Anti-Christ and Mirza Ghulam Ahmad- the Promised Messiah- his advent has taken place to refute their rebellious stance against Jesus, as Jesus’ spirit wanted that it should to be proved wrong, with the brilliant arguments of the Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and this way their false creeds/teachings/characters be killed before their eulogizers.

It is the real spiritual Armageddon, which is to establish the Unity of the ONE true Creator God and the truth of Muhammad and Quran and to support all the truthful messengers prophets in all regions of the world, with peace, love and reasonable dialogue by convincing hearts and souls.

Regards

In preparation to welcome Jesus’ Second Coming

March 15, 2014

I have written a post on the following blog of uncleE; the viewers could add their valuable comments here even if they differ.

“Is there a God?”
“Welcome to atheists (and others)”

http://www.is-there-a-god.info/blog/about/welcome-to-atheists-and-others/
http://www.is-there-a-god.info/blog/about/welcome-to-atheists-and-others/#comment-8835

paarsurrey
MAR 15, 2014 @ 12:33:13

In fact a movement for purification of Bible (NT) is needed.

1. What Jesus actually said and quoted by Bible should be jotted down.
2. Jesus’ core teachings should be distinctively noted as his firm and unambiguous teachings; and it should form as touchstone of his sayings
3. All such sayings which are dubious and not as firm as the core teachings should be interpreted under the firm meanings of the core teachings; else separated as weak narrations or fabricated in his name and not having told by Jesus.
4. For the contradictory verses; those which are against reason or common sense and not in line with the core teachings should be discarded.
5. All such teachings which in essence have no origin in the OT should be discarded as Jesus was a Jew and his advent was for the revival of the teachings of Moses.

This way the Christians could come out from the mess that was started by Paul and associated by the Church.

These points have been inferred from the core teachings of Jesus as already mentioned by me in this thread.

Yet; this is to be done by the Christians themselves while they get prepared to join in and to welcome Jesus’ Second Coming which has in fact already taken place.

Thanks and regards

Paul is the wolf in sheep’s clothing

August 9, 2013

Paul was the seed of the Anti-Christ. Paul is the founder of Modern Christianity; and the “Christianity” is a misnomer, it has nothing to do with Christ or Jesus or his teachings.

 

Paul is the false prophet who stood in his name and against whom Jesus fore-warned his friends. Paul is the wolf in sheep’s clothing. The Church is an associate of Paul; and hence the spread of Paul’s Christianity by Church is the form in which the seed flourished in full later.

 

Jesus’ Second Coming is to uproot this false growth in the world established in his name unauthorized.

 

Paul, Anti-Christ, seed, “Christianity”, Modern Christianity, misnomer, Church, Jesus’ Second Coming, 

Prophecy of “another man of Allah after Muhammad”

June 26, 2013

I wrote following posts on <http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/> under the topic <  Another Man of Allah (God) *after* Muhammad (so says hadith); the posts are given below for the viewers of this blog.

#2  #6 #21

(To see the context of a post, please, click the post #; that will take you to the full single view of the post in the forum, and then click the thread topic on the right upper corner, that will take you to the discussion that ensued in the forum.)

Paarsurrey wrote:

#2

Originally Posted by Yahyaa WaahidI bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Moses, David, Jesus, and Muhammad are His Messengers.

As-Salaam Alaikum/Shalom Aleichem/Peace be unto you.

…My name is Yahyaa Waahid and though I have a Muslim name I am not Muslim. My religion is Sabianism, so anyone who states that I am Muslim is lying to you…I just wanted to say that because in the past I have been falsely labeled as Muslim but anyway, getting to the subject, I just wanted to point out to or remind anyone who is familiar with the sayings of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) that he (Muhammad) said that another Divine Man of Allah (God) was to come after him. Many who believe in the Prophet Muhammad believe that he was the last Man of Allah or Prophet that we can expect…but according to the hadith, Muhammad prophesied that the Messiah would come and perform a Divine work. From the Bukhari hadith (Book #55, Hadith #657: ) 

“Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it.” Abu Huraira added “If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): — ‘And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them.” (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol 7)”

Would anyone like to debate this point of another Man of Allah (God) coming after Muhammad (pbuh)?

Peace & Blessings,
Yahyaa Waahid

Originally posted by Paarsurrey:

Hadith was collected 250 / 300 years after Muhammad. Even if a Hadith is stated to be Sahih for the chain of narrators; it is to be seen under the light of some verse/s of Quran, for correct meaning.

Can you quote a verse from Quran that clarifies your point of view? Please

#6

Originally Posted by Yahyaa WaahidIt is not…The hadith do not need to be presented with an ayat.

It is true that different Muslims believe different things, but regardless of your school of thought, that hadith is from the Bukhari collection and it’s words are very plain. Jesus is to come AFTER Muhammad, so the Muslim ummah should look for another Man after Muhammad.

Originally posted by Paarsurrey:

I give you the verse of Quran under which the Hadith needs to be interpreted:

[24:56] Allah has promised to those among you who believe and do good works that He will surely make them Successors in the earth, as He made Successors from among those who were before them; and that He will surely establish for them their religion which He has chosen for them; and that He will surely give them in exchange security and peace after their fear: They will worship Me, and they will not associate anything with Me. Then whoso is ungrateful after that, they will be the rebellious.

The Holy Quran Arabic text with Translation in English text and Search Engine – Al Islam Online

The one who will come after Muhammad will be a successor of him and will follow Quran and Sunnah; his title name would be Promised Messiah, Jesus and Imam Mahdi.

Muhammad will still remain the top of the messengers prophets or seal of prophets.

#21

I further have to add that Muhammad being a Universal messenger prophet of the one true God, his religion Islam has been perfected so no messenger prophet could come in other local or regional religions as he is the Seal of Prophets so no true reformer from God now would come into them except that who is his successor and who follows Quran and Muhammad’s Sunnah.

How Second Advent of Jesus son of Mary has already taken place?

March 21, 2013

Question and Answer with Hadhrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad, 18 November 1995

http://www.alislam.org/v/544.html

Please see the video for Q5 @ 01:02:00 “We Christians believe in the second advent of Jesus son of Mary. I understand that Muslims also believe in the second advent of Jesus son of Mary. How do you explain that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed whom you believe to be the Promised Messiah when he is not the Jesus Son of Mary?

Its answer ends @ 01:09:00: the answer is only: 07.00 in duration.

And then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory

June 7, 2009

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908, the Promised Messiah, the Second Coming says:

Among the testimonies of the gospels which have reached us, is the following verse of Matthew: ‘And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.’ (See Matthew, chapter 24, verse 30).

The meaning of this verse is: Jesus (on whom be peace) says that a time will come when, from heaven, viz. as a result of the power of divine intervention, there would come into being knowledge, arguments and evidence which will invalidate the beliefs of Jesus’ divinity, his death on the Cross and his going up into heaven and coming again; and that heaven will bear witness against the lies of those who denied his being a true prophet, for example, the Jews; and who, on the other hand, regarded him, because of his crucifixion, as a man accursed, for the fact of his not having suffered death on the Cross and therefore of his not being accursed would be clearly established; that then all the nations of the earth, who had exaggerated or detracted from his true status would become greatly ashamed of their error; that, in the same age, when this fact would be established, people would see Jesus’ metaphorical descent to the earth,

i.e., in those very days the Promised Messiah, who would come in the power and spirit of Jesus, would appear with all the lustrous signs, and heavenly support and with the power and glory which would be recognised.

The verse — further explained — means that God’s destiny has made the personality of Jesus and fashioned the events of his life so as to cause some people to exaggerate, and others to minimize his status, i.e., there are people who have taken him out of the category of human beings, so much so that they say that he has not yet died and is sitting alive in heaven.

The people who have outrun these are those who say that, having died on the Cross and come to life again, he has gone up to heaven and become invested with all the powers of divinity; nay, he is God Himself. The other people are the Jews, who say that he was killed on the Cross and therefore (I take refuge with God for saying so) he is accursed for all time; he is doomed to be the object of perpetual wrath; God is displeased with him, and looks upon him as a hated enemy; that he is a liar and an impostor and (I take refuge with God for saying so) a Kafir, a rank unbeliever; that he is not from God.

This exaggeration and detraction were so unjust that it could not but be that God should clear His true prophet of these charges. The verse of the gospel mentioned before points to this fact. The statement that all the tribes of the earth would mourn, suggests that all those tribes to whom the description underlying the word ‘nation’ applies would mourn on that day; they would beat their breasts and cry, and great would be their mourning.

Here Christians should follow the verse in question with some attention; they should consider that when the verse contains the prophecy that all the nations would beat their breasts, how is it that they should have nothing to do with this mourning? Are they not a nation? When, in accordance with this verse, they are included among those who are the beaters of breasts, why do they not attend to their salvation? The verse clearly says that when the sign of Jesus would appear in heaven all the nations inhabiting the earth would mourn. So the man who says that his tribe would not mourn denies Jesus.

The people, however, who are yet small in number cannot have been the people hinted at in the prophecy; they are not fit to be described as a ‘nation’; and that, people or tribe are we; nay, ours is the only community which is outside the meaning and scope of this prophecy, for this community has yet only a few adherents to whom the word ‘nation’ or ‘tribe’ cannot be applied. Jesus, on the authority of divine inspiration, says that when a sign appears in the heavens all the people of the world who, on account of their numbers, would deserve to be described as a ‘tribe’ or ‘nation’ would beat their breasts; there would be no exception but a people small in number to whom the word ‘nation’ would not apply.

Neither Christians, nor Muslims, nor Jews, not yet any other denier, can keep out of this prophecy. Our Jama’at alone is outside its scope for they have just been sown as a seed by God. The word of a prophet can never fail. When the words contain the clear hint that every nation inhabiting the world would mourn, which of these people can claim to be outside their scope? Jesus admits of no exception in this verse. The group, however, which has not yet attained the size of a ‘tribe’ or a ‘nation’ is in any case an exception’ — viz. our Jama’at.

This prophecy has been clearly fulfilled in this age, for the truth which has now been discovered regarding Jesus is undoubtedly the cause of the mourning of all these tribes, for it has exposed the errors of all. The hue and cry of Christians over the divinity of Jesus changes into sighs of grief; the insistence of Muslims — day and night — that Jesus has gone up to the skies alive, changes into weeping and wailing; and as for the Jews, they lose everything.

http://www.alislam.org/library/books/jesus-in-india/ch1.html

All the revealed religions of the World unite under the banner of Muhammad, for temporal, moral and spiritual uplift of the human beings

June 3, 2009

maaark Says:

Please tell more about Ahmadi Muslims; why they different from others?
What do Muslims believe about the human condition? Does all mankind rebel against Allah? Are there some perfect humans?

https://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/ask-paarsurrey/#comment-655

Paarsurrey says:

Hi friend maark

Welcome to ask a question.

With Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908; all the Revealed Religions of the world stand revived. The Message of Krishna or Buddha in India; or Zoroaster in Persia; or Moses and Jesus in Judea or Socrates in Greece got diluted due to the passage of time.

The Message of God Allah YHWH has been the same; belief in ONENESS of God and following the Messenger sent by Him.

Almost all Revealed Religions of the world talk of the Second Coming of their religious hero or personage at the end of the days; that person is Mirza Ghulam Ahamd. He is Iman Mahdi, the Promised Messiah of the Muslims; Jesus’ Second Coming of the Christians; Krishna and Buddha’s Meitereyya etc.

He is a successor of Muhammad and follows the Quran; the last Word of God; which is inclusive of all the true teachings and act of all the Messengers Prophets of God.

This way all the revealed religions of the World unite under the banner of Muhammad, for temporal, moral and spiritual uplift of the human beings.

All Messengers of God Allah YHWH in any part of the world were innocent and perfect human beings; they were selected as a role model for their people.

I don’t think any one can really rebel against Allah; He rewards and punishes as per a set system of His attributes.

I think this answers your question in brief.

I love Jesus, Moses, Krishna, Buddha, Zoroaster and Socrates.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

The True Book from God – the Creator, is logically the one which conforms to His law of nature, and the true Divine Word is that which does not contradict His action

May 11, 2009

~It is not true that God’s Action as mentioned in the Bible should point to one thing and His word to another

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908, the Promised Messiah, the Second Coming says:

This is what Allah teaches us in the Holy Quran:
‘The recompense of an injury is an injury the like thereof;
but whoso forgives and his act brings about reformation,15
his reward is with Allah.’
This is the teaching of the Holy Quran. The Gospel, on
the other hand, teaches unconditional forgiveness at all
times, and thus tramples upon all sense of expediency on
which the social structure is based. It only emphasizes the
growth of one branch of the ‘tree’ of human ethics, and
completely disregards all the others.

But, strangely enough, Jesus (as) did not act upon his own
moral teachings. He cursed the fig tree when he found it
to be barren, while he exhorted others to pray. And while
he taught others not to call anyone a fool, he himself went
to the extent of calling the Jewish elders misbegotten,
hurling abuses at them in every sermon and calling them
foul names. A teacher of morals must first exhibit those
morals in himself. Could such a flawed teaching, which
Jesus (as) himself did not follow, be from God?

The only pure and perfect teaching is that of the Holy
Quran, which nourishes all human faculties. It does not
emphasize any one aspect, rather it teaches a judicious
exercise of both forgiveness and chastisement. In truth,
the Holy Quran is a reflection of the Divine law of nature
which we witness all around us. It stands to reason that
there should be harmony between God’s word and action.
The action of God, as we see it in this world, must necessarily
be the basis for the word of God contained in His
True Book—not that His Action should point to one thing
and His word to another. With regard to His action, we
observe that forgiveness is by no means the rule, and that
He also inflicts upon the wrongdoers various kinds of
punishments, which have been mentioned in earlier scriptures
as well. Our God is not only Forbearing, but He is
also most severe in His wrath.

The True Book, therefore,
is the one which conforms to His law of nature, and the
true Divine Word is that which does not contradict His
action. We have never observed God to be continually
forbearing and forgiving towards His creatures and never
punishing them. Even today God has warned the wicked
people through me and has told of a powerful and terrible
earthquake which will destroy them; and the plague has
not yet subsided either. Do you not remember what happened
to the people of Noah (as) and what befell the nation
of Lot (as)?

Do understand that the essence of the Shariah is
, which means to adopt the attributes of the
Exalted and Glorious God. This is the highest perfection a
soul can attain. The desire to acquire morals greater than
God’s, is sheer blasphemy, and amounts to an attack on
His holy attributes.
You should also consider that it is God’s eternal and established
law that He forgives in response to repentance
and penitence, and hears the prayers of His righteous servants
which are offered by way of intercession.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foot Notes:

14 Al-Shura, 42:41 [Publishers]
15 The Holy Quran does not approve of that forgiveness which serves no
good purpose, for it only corrupts human morals and creates disorder in
society. The Holy Quran only sanctions that forgiveness which results in
reformation. [Author]

http://www.alislam.org/library/books/Fountain-of-Christianity-20080505MN.pdf

The Highest Catholic Clergy terms spoon feeding to the Bible as an act of purifying Bible with reason. Is it purification with reason or interpolation of meanings? One wonders!

May 10, 2009

Hi

Catholicism is one amongst the most mythical religions on the globe; yet one wonders the Highest Catholic Priest has the heart to say, please access the link:

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1897119,00.html

Pope Benedict’s Latest Take on Islam

“Faith is in fact necessary in a world in which reason alone can become a form of extremism.” “When human reason humbly allows itself to be purified by faith… it is strengthened to resist presumption and reach beyond its own limitations.” I think with this he was perhaps hinting toward the Atheists and the Agnostics who are also called sometimes as Secularists or Humanists.

The Catholics are quitting Church, rather fleeing it to join Atheism Agnosticism, one may like to access in this connection the link:
http://www.bustedhalo.com/features/busted-review-quitting-church-why-the-faithful-are-fleeing-and-what-to-do-about-it-by-julia-duin/, also reproduced in the CathNewsUSA : http://www.cathnewsusa.com/article.aspx?aeid=13312

He further added: “Christians describe God, among other ways, as creative Reason, which orders and guides the world,” the Pope said. “Muslims worship God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, who has spoken to humanity.” The Pope seems to still believe that this distinction — between Christian faith that is “purified” by human reason, and Muslim faith that is simply received from God.

Paarsurrey says:

The Highest Catholic Clergy is a dignitary; and our faith enjoins us to respect dignitaries of all faiths/religions. As an individual he is entitled to free thinking and opinion; and I respect his faith.

So the Catholic faith as incorporated in the Catholic Bible is purified by reason, as he claims, yet it is completely lacking of any reasons, at least I could not find any reasonable, rational, and logical reasons for any theological assertions/expressions made or claimed in it. Kindly correct me if I have misunderstood anything he said.

I would like any Catholics friends viewing this post to present the basic creeds of Catholicism quoting straightforward claims to the essential creeds as also the reasons given, very much there in the context put plainly without their own spoon feeding, which the Clergy might have expressed as purification of the text of the Bible or perhaps a sort of an effort of an interpolation of meaning in the text and the context, yet the world is made to believe that it is very much there or it is a part of the same; while truly speaking it is neither implicitly nor explicitly there.

We Muslims and this humble Ahmadi peaceful Muslim servant in particular, would welcome such a fruitful effort by any Catholic friend who loves the Bible and his faith.

This would afford us to have a comparative study of Catholicism with other faiths for our guidance and would be useful in bridging gaps and understanding between the faiths and denominations.

I may add here that Quran, as I humbly find it, is the most pristine and secure Word of God on the face of this globe. Quran is the Word of God and the Universe is the Work of God. One who finds systematic Laws, generated from Wisdom in the Work of All-Wise the Creator, which appeal to reason of a person; he would find the similar wisdom incorporated in the verses of Quran right there in the usual context with the text. The usual context is, as I find it, of five verses preceding and five verses following.

I think it is opportune time for the Catholics to take benefit from it. They are most welcome here, in this blog, to express them in a reasonable way.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran not the mythical ones presented by sinful Paul and the sinful scribes.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim