Archive for the ‘Moses’ Category

An apologist lying through his teeth

January 25, 2014

Paarsurrey says:
I am here with you; Jesus was a Jew and followed the law given to Moses by the One-True-God; so if a Christian followed Jesus then he cannot go against the core teachings of Moses that are the same core teachings of Jesus; he was a perfect man of One-True-God and did not literally claim to be a god or son of god.

Random thoughts

If Jesus lived, he said[Mathew 5:17-19]

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

So, a christian who makes a claim to the contrary is cherry picking what to follow and is lying in the process.

View original post

The reality of Archaeological consensus: Moses

July 23, 2013
  • “How one can travel in future time and place? Any idea?” Paarsurrey your concepts of time are based on modern precepts, obviously not those at the time the Quran was penned/envisioned

    You see this is the problem with any story, with ‘time’ it gets lost in translation with old and new metaphors and belief constructs being intermixed at one’s interpretative convenience. As I’m sure you have no memory of being around at the time the Quran first appeared, I’m sure you will agree that it is difficult to substantiate with any ounce of truth or proof. And don’t start telling me there is any archaeological evidence of pure hearsay.

    I’ve studied archaeology at university, and it is a very vague pursuit at best based on probabilities. It is difficult to prove anything beyond a moment ago, even with radio-carbon dating. Getting exact dates and facts is still nigh on impossible, unless of course you happen to find a coin with a date on it, which for any archaeologist is still the most important find.

    • Hi Isshaiya

      Quoting words from your post:
      “And don’t start telling me there is any archaeological evidence of pure hearsay. I’ve studied archaeology at university, and it is a very vague pursuit at best based on probabilities. It is difficult to prove anything beyond a moment ago, even with radio-carbon dating. Getting exact dates and facts is still nigh on impossible, unless of course you happen to find a coin with a date on it, which for any archaeologist is still the most important find.”

      I think it is friend john zande and friend Arkenaten who got impressed by the Archaeological finds; please tell them of your experience with the Archaeology at University..

      They should revise their thought about Archaeological finds and the shaky building of their thoughts erected on them.

    • Careful, i can hear you ;)

      To correct your statement: we get impressed by the complete ABSENCE of archaeological finds supporting the stories contained in the bible. Big difference.

    • I don’t think that even complete absence of Archaeological finds do not mean that Moses did not exist at all; it will only mean that there is a possibility that Moses did not set his foot on the place where such Archaeological works/investigation were conducted, not more than that.

      I think friend Ishaiya should come forward and give her opinion on the matter.

      There is no harm if other Archaeologists reading these posts/blogs should give their opinion; it is just a friendly discussion; no embarrassment to anybody is intended.

      OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

      Paarsurrey adds:

      The views may click the dates of the comments; that will take them to the blog of JOHN ZANDE where the discussion is going on.

Evidence that Moses led an Exodus of a Million souls?

July 15, 2013

Paarsurrey says:
The words at the end of the write-up are noteworthy:

Quote:”When asked why the bone finds were so meagre Senor Cabeca suggested after such a long time the desert would have “swallowed up every piece of evidence,”
Unquote

I don’t mind the sarcasm of the title by a Humanist.

 

 

Will you kindly give the link of the article published in the magazine?
Did the dinosaurs exist 8000 years ago? Strange
There seems to be some mistake somewhere, I think. Is it?

Bible and Vedas have lost original Word of Truth revealed from the Creator God

December 3, 2011

Paarsurrey continues discussion with Hank Kimball; one may view his comments:

https://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/2011/12/03/has-the-creator-god-created-universe-for-his-enjoyment/#comment-1126#comment-1126

@ Hank Kimball – hankhercules@gmail.com

Hi friend

It will be easy to read and comprehend if you kindly divide your write ups in paragraphs.
I don’t agree with you that god has created us human beings for His own enjoyment; nevertheless you can have your own opinion freely.

No doubt we have to please Him; which means we should do things which he thinks are good for us.
I say this as it is reasonable and also as He has mentioned this in Quran- the Truthful Word Revealed in its pristine form:
[21:18] If We had wished to find a pastime, We would surely have found it in what is with Us if at all We were to do such a thing.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=21&verse=17

He says that had he needed any pastime or enjoyment, he would have done it at His own end.

I agree with your experience of Bible; it has lost the original word revealed from the Creator God and what we have now is only translation after translation. Bible does not mention truly what was revealed on Moses.

The same is true of Vedas; being old and ancient is no criterion of having the truthful contents. Vedas have also lost the truth revealed on Krishna.

Thanks for your input.

What is this word “Krsna” mentioned in your post? Do you mean Krishna; the truthful messenger prophet of the Creator God sent to Hindus in India> Please

faith is neither a leap in the dark nor a blind-faith

January 30, 2010

“Substance and Strong Dreams…”
http://pmespeak.com/2010/01/29/substance-and-poweful-dreams/

Pmespeak wrote:

Faith is a substance of hopeful Prayer and powerful Dreams. Faith is not a blind leap into the dark; believing in something just for the sake of believing; or for the sake of being positively hopeful.

Paarsurrey wrote:

Hi friend pmespeak

I agree with you. Productive faith is neither a leap in the dark nor a blind-faith. It is the consistent and steadfast path/way of the Prophets Messengers of the Creator- God Allah YHWH who were rewarded by Him by His Word of Revelation. In fact these righteous persons were the cream of humanity whose constant search for truth and prayers did bore fruits. The future of humanity and peace indeed rests on following these persons with confidence. Such persons came in all the nations and the regions of the world. We see that if Judea and Arabian Peninsula were enlightened with the revelation of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad; the Persia was illuminated by Zoroaster and the Cyrus the Great; China was guided by Buddha, Confucius and India by Krishna and now lately by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908- the Promised Messiah, the Second Coming of Jesus and the Imam Mahdi.

We should be guided by all these truthful persons.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

The Cross of the imagination of Paul stands broken

January 25, 2010

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5516&start=100

HollowScar wrote:

Also, Islam is the fastest growing, but look at the population of Muslims in some countries which are overpopulated. Look at the fact that, leaving means death. Look at the fact that there are many Muslims who aren’t true to themselves, and may not even be considered a Muslim by Allah. Look at the fact that Christianity is the largest religion in the world.

Paarsurrey says:

Hi friend HollowScar

I just want to correct you on one thing; “Christianity” is a misnomer started by Paul and the Church, it has nothing to do with Jesus or Mary or their beliefs and teachings. It is conglomerate of many denominations/faiths/religions 32000+ of them clubbed together with hardly anything in common. Each one of them considers themselves as the only true Christians and the others as heretics. So the population they quote is to be divided by at least 32000 and the quotient should be compared to the Muslims. The Catholics don’t consider Protestants as Christians and the vice versa. If you need I can provide you the references or just visit Catholics forums and see what they believe about Protestants; you may also visit the Protestant forums and see for yourself what they think about the Catholics.

A majority of the Catholics and Protestants have become Atheists Agnostics; as they don’t believe that Jesus was a God; human conscience rejects divinity of Jesus. If you count the Church going Christians; you will find still much less active members of these religions.

The Catholics Protestants, if they sincerely believe in Jesus; they should reform and reject all worthless concepts of Paul, clever working of his cunning brain, carved out of thin air or the same are like a spider’s web; only then the Catholics Protestants can bring back or salvage their members who have silently got converted to Atheism Agnosticism.

As it is not secret; the Atheists Agnostics though they should have been a reasonable people; yet being un-natural concepts they are nothing more than a meme; their permanent abode is in doubt and they have no recourse except in derision and ridiculing others. I still hope they may reform, if they start respecting other human beings. I respect their faith or un-faith.

The Catholics Protestants should find the true teachings of Jesus, Moses and other Messengers Prophets of the Creator – God Allah YHWH and also righteous women like Mary and Moses’ mother and should follow their beliefs and their acts and deeds. Therein lies their salvation; not in the obsolete concept of Jesus dieing on the Cross; as Jesus did not die on the Cross, so the Cross of the imagination of Paul stands broken and is futile as per his own words. Jesus made good his escape to India and died there peacefully and naturally at the age of about 120 years.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

Jesus never in fact claimed any deity in literal terms

January 24, 2010

https://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/2010/01/22/punishment-for-claimants-of-divinity-in-jews-from-moses/#comment-891

Hi friend sch

I thank you for sending me an ocean of words , not on the topic , yet not quoting in your reply as I have asked you any verses from the OTBible or Torah where punishment for the claimant of divinity has been mentioned for Jews by Moses.

You may quote it now, if you like; there is however no compulsion.
So Jesus was a claimant of the office of a Prophet Messenger of the Creator -God Allah YHWH; and Jews tried to punish him as a false Prophet Messenger as mentioned in Deuteronomy 13 and Leviticus 24.
There is no punishment in Torah for a claimant of Divinity; so this was not a charge against Jesus by the Jews; Jesus never in fact claimed any deity in literal terms.

Jesus survived death on the Cross and later he migrated to India; and thus Jews failed in their designs and Jesus was proved a truthful Prophet of the Creator- God Allah YHWH.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

Quran/Islam/Muhammad- open minded, nonracial and unbiased

November 24, 2009

Quran/Islam/Muhammad- open minded, nonracial and unbiased
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4920&p=82054#p82054

Manfred wrote:

The Quran is quite clear that Islamic paradise is a Muslim only “place” (for lack of a better description).

Paarsurrey wrote:

Hi friend Manfred

I don’t agree with you.

You have certainly misunderstood Quran/Islam/Muhammad.

[2:63] Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians — whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds — shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve.
[2:64] And remember the time when We took a covenant from you and raised high above you the Mount, saying: ‘Hold fast that which We have given you and bear in mind what is therein, that you may be saved.’
[2:65] Then you turned back thereafter; and had it not been for Allah’s grace towards you and His mercy, you would surely have been of the losers.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … 2&verse=56

The above verse very clearly mentions that those persons who have the truthful beliefs and those who do good deeds suited to the situation and time would go to heaven. One who is a Muslim in name only and does not have good beliefs and or good deeds has no claim to heaven, it is purely the grace and the mercy of the Creator-God Allah YHWH, nobody else has any monopoly on the heaven; no intercession, nothing of this sort.

Please amend your concept accordingly. Yours is a very narrow and stringent concept; nothing to do with Quran/Islam/Muhammad, who are very open minded, nonracial and unbiased.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

Ali Sina quotes Quran out of context

November 20, 2009

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3552&p=81023#p81023

Ali Sina wrote:

A Reply from Ali Sina

Hello ….,
Truth cannot be found. Albert Einstein, yes that Jew whom Muhammad called monkey and pig said: “Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.” There is a world of wisdom in these words. You can never find the truth. All you can do is expose the lies and get closer to the truth. In my writings I am not teaching the ultimate truth. I am exposing the lies of Muhammad and Islam.

Ali

paarsurrey wrote:

Hi Ali Sina

Quran says only about the hardened priestly Jews of the time of Jesus that they were only following the Law of Moses, in apparent and outward manner, not in the spirit of it. They were monkeys or imitators of teachings of Moses and pigs or dirty as they tried to kill the Messengers Prophets of the Creator- God Allah YHWH; though they could not kill them as they tried to kill Jesus a cursed death on the Cross; but God saved his life and Jesus migrated to India,

Jesus condemned the priestly Jews for this behavior:

Matthew 23:

1 Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to his disciples, 2 Saying: The scribes and the Pharisees have sitten on the chair of Moses. 3 All things therefore whatsoever they shall say to you, observe and do: but according to their works do ye not; for they say, and do not. 4 For they bind heavy and insupportable burdens, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but with a finger of their own they will not move them. 5 And all their works they do for to be seen of men. For they make their phylacteries broad, and enlarge their fringes.
5 “Phylacteries”… that is, parchments, on which they wrote the ten commandments, and carried them on their foreheads before their eyes: which the Pharisees affected to wear broader than other men; so to seem more zealous for the law.
6 And they love the first places at feasts, and the first chairs in the synagogues, 7 And salutations in the market place, and to be called by men, Rabbi. 8 But be not you called Rabbi. For one is your master; and all you are brethren. 9 And call none your father upon earth; for one is your father, who is in heaven. 10 Neither be ye called masters; for one is your master, Christ.
9 “Call none your father upon earth”… Neither be ye called masters. The meaning is that our Father in heaven is incomparably more to be regarded, than any father upon earth: and no master to be followed, who would lead us away from Christ. But this does not hinder but that we are by the law of God to have a due respect both for our parents and spiritual fathers, (1 Cor. 4. 23: 15,) and for our masters and teachers.
11 He that is the greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled: and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. 13 But woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; because you shut the kingdom of heaven against men, for you yourselves do not enter in; and those that are going in, you suffer not to enter. 14 Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites: because you devour the houses of widows, praying long prayers. For this you shall receive the greater judgment. 15 Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; because you go round about the sea and the land to make one proselyte; and when he is made, you make him the child of hell twofold more than yourselves.
16 Woe to you blind guides, that say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but he that shall swear by the gold of the temple, is a debtor. 17 Ye foolish and blind; for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? 18 And whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gift that is upon it, is a debtor. 19 Ye blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift? 20 He therefore that sweareth by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things that are upon it:
21 And whosoever shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth in it: 22 And he that sweareth by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon. 23 Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; because you tithe mint, and anise, and cummin, and have left the weightier things of the law; judgment, and mercy, and faith. These things you ought to have done, and not to leave those undone. 24 Blind guides, who strain out a gnat, and swallow a camel. 25 Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; because you make clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but within you are full of rapine and uncleanness.
26 Thou blind Pharisee, first make clean the inside of the cup and of the dish, that the outside may become clean. 27 Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; because you are like to whited sepulchres, which outwardly appear to men beautiful, but within are full of dead men’s bones, and of all filthiness. 28 So you also outwardly indeed appear to men just; but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. 29 Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; that build the sepulchres of the prophets, and adorn the monuments of the just, 30 And say: If we had been in the days of our Fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
29 “Build the sepulchres”… This is not blamed, as if it were in itself evil to build or adorn the monuments of the prophets: but the hypocrisy of the Pharisees is here taxed; who, whilst they pretended to honour the memory of the prophets, were persecuting even unto death the Lord of the prophets.
31 Wherefore you are witnesses against yourselves, that you are the sons of them that killed the prophets. 32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 33 You serpents, generation of vipers, how will you flee from the judgment of hell? 34 Therefore behold I send to you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them you will put to death and crucify, and some you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city: 35 That upon you may come all the just blood that hath been shed upon the earth, from the blood of Abel the just, even unto the blood of Zacharias the son of Barachias, whom you killed between the temple and the altar.
35 “That upon you may come”… Not that they should suffer more than their own sins justly deserved; but that the justice of God should now fall upon them with such a final vengeance, once for all, as might comprise all the different kinds of judgments and punishments, that had at any time before been inflicted for the shedding of just blood.
36 Amen I say to you, all these things shall come upon this generation. 37 Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered together thy children, as the hen doth gather her chickens under her wings, and thou wouldest not? 38 Behold, your house shall be left to you, desolate. 39 For I say to you, you shall not see me henceforth till you say: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

http://www.drbo.org/chapter/47023.htm

So, calling the priestly class i.e. the scribes and the Pharisees of the time of Jesus who tried to kill Jesus but did not succeed, in symbolic terms, as monkeys and pigs is in line with Jesus who told them that they were serpents, generation of vipers likewise was correct.

This is not relevant to the ordinary Jews of our time.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

A Messenger Prophet has to take action as commanded by God Allah YHWH in the ‎greater interest of his followers and humanity; to the point that Moses did kill 3000 Jews ‎in a day

July 24, 2009

http://www.faithfreedom.org/2009/07/05/is-islam-really-america%e2%80%99s-second-‎largest-religion/‎

Hi friend Marie

‎“paarsurrey Moses originally did not want to have them killed, infact he begged God to ‎have mercy on them. But when he returned to the camp and saw they were out of control ‎he had no other choice but to stop their vile behavior.”‎

I thank you for admitting that there might come a situation in which a Messenger Prophet ‎of God Allah YHWH might decide to take an action, while he does not like it, he has to ‎take action as commanded by God Allah YHWH in the greater interest of his followers ‎and humanity; to the point that Moses did kill 3000 Jews from the Jewish tribe Levi.‎

If such an action was taken by Moses; then he definitely set an example for future also. ‎The Christians and ex-Christians (if you are one) should understand it. Nevermind‎

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim